20080205

sixTEEN is sweet

Actually, I have a lot of matters to type about.. but I've forgotten most of them. yes, I'm getting more and more older.. T-T my mom was playing with my hair one day while i was busy playing Sims 2 and she suddenly screamed in my ears.. rupa rupanya she found two strands of white hair.. O.o I feel so bergaya now, just like how bergaya those people with white hair looks like.

konon.

oh yeh. I've joined ze Nature Club (: and everyone should join too! :DD but seriously; choir is no good. :P

hmm.. what else? oh yes, yes.. Happy Sweet 16 to THREE lucky girls and ONE budak laki ,, to

- Yik Loong, our lovely bendahari 21/1, though we've all forgotten but we celebrated ur birthday too!
- Sai Min, the most hyper energetic 30/1, I'm begging you to stay back on Tuesdays!!
- Po Chi, ah.. the smart one (: 31/1, belanja me donuts laa.. onegaiiii... T-T
- JingQi, leng lui! 11/2, stop dreaming about handsome ang mos.. they are mine!

unfortunately, I terlupa we were celebrating their birthdays on Monday so I didn't bring my camera which resulted ~ no camwhoring session. WHICH also equals to no leng lui Becca's face. accept that fact.. HOHO..

Mr. Quek Ju Feng, I am tempted to sing Only Human to you ; let's hope your leg gets better before CNY so that I don't have to sing anymore songs to you. x)

time to earn RM50 ;

Rebecca.
DOUGHNUTS!

No comments: