20080229

to 29th Feb.

Do you know that I can blow life into things?

yeah, thats a complete bs. WAHAHAHAHHAA.

uhm. well, this seems to be the first time I've been away from the net for a whole week~! and it affected me from the tip of my hair to the end of my toes. I've been completely restless after recess for the WHOLE WEEK. except for today that is, because I was writing some stuff for cl and Chem was confusing my brains.

so skip the whole school crap, I've deposited ALL my money into the bank. ha. ha. ha. that's a lie. I'm looking forward to 30th March. if we're still going out on that date. (:

oh yeh. alvin sent me something nice~~

yay! if you can spot me, your eyesight really rocks. please donate ur eyesights to me btw.

this was taken in MBS lah btw. why beturut-turut 3 posts also cakap pasal MBS one?? sigh, next time dun gv me anything to post abt MBS arh, if not you people will cry because I'll be waiting with a fork to eat up all your Maggi Mee.

ooo! I've discovered a pleasing fact from the last session of Acc. tuition ! Alvin Kuan, ur friend is SHORT! X) hahahahahahahahaha. uhmm, keep this a secret. and I'm telling the whole world!

do you know that if you burp for more than a hundred times, you die?

that's a fact from Honey & Clover II :D

OH YES. i NEED to download SDO. I've completely forgotten abt this thing .. ehehehehe, come play SDO before exam, gurantee stress free. x)

Rebecca
oh, the love.

1 comment:

~TïfÄ~^^ said...

u? having problems with chemistry?
dont lie ==. we R going for the date, btw, if we dont have any last minute activities...becca!!! u're such a sport, u really really tried to download SDO huh, so i might as well giv u the url here. http://www.xdo.com.my/