20080323

beautiful days I pressume.

and when i thought Bio was bad, Physics had to come up with questions we nvr heard of before.

sigh sigh, conclusion is that I need to study everyday from now onwards; cannot last-minute anymore!! )): there goes my manga reading time.. dung. OH btw,

Happy Easter! (:

Ps. Kevin Forlong came to speak for us in church for the weekend n today is the first time i've seen him in this year. lalala, Good Friday was all very good 'cept that the phone line died n was only repaired 2dae. irony.

oh, oh.. I missed someone's birthday ytd, so he's old today and all I can say is,

Happy getting old, Ern Khai. :DD

HA. ha. hA.

hmm.. what else is there. oh yeahh! my sims 2 characters got 3rd generation already. hehe, I killed the second generation on purpose because it became a little too crowded and it was really hard to control and it was eating up my time ( I cant fast forward! ) so I killed them . .

o!! last Thurs I watched Sweeny Todd : Demon Barber of Fleet Street. its the first time I've seen so much blood coming out from a person's body. and it's also the first time watching a horror musical. the suspense of the movie just didnt quite appeared. the only scary part for me in the movie is that the victims of mr. Todd dropped to the sewer head first. its like the neck broke apart or some sort. but Joanna and Lucy very lengg lui~ :DD there is absolutely no handsome prince charming in that movie. my sis keep on insisting that Anthony is handsome but it seems to me that he looks more like a girl than a guy. the best song ever sung in the whole movie was the song sung by Toby n Mrs. Lovett. it IS nice.

overall, it was JUST okay. it ended when mr. Todd died knowing that he killed his own beloved Lucy. they didnt told us what happened to beautiful Joanna and Anthony. mrs. Lovett got burned to death btw. it was quite a sight. Toby killed Todd; judge turpin and fat guy -- judge's ass. got killed with todd's razor. shaving razors. (:

after watching it i couldnt study my bio. ): it made me so emo looking at blood. so i went to sch on friday w/o revising. luckily it was EST paper accompanying Bio; if it was History, I would jump down the window. just an expression.. no worries .

anyway, I've gotta go study my Chem. seems like i lost my notes. lol. must find it!! well then, wish me luck. I need tons of those, and don't forget to pray, please and thank you (: God bless.

ICHIGO 100%!!

No comments: