20080309

of emo days

omg.chickenscanfly!

im so blahdeh emo i cud've killed that chicken that flew. since Sat, all I've been hearing was, 'go study la, do these useless things for what..' ): drawing imaginary friends is not useless! but raring a hamster and naming it after ur friend, that's as useful as dung.

alright fine, i admit i've been like this since thursday.

I was swearing quietly non-stop when cl did her energetic routine. omg. I felt so guilty. but im still so emo! arghh. I've managed to draw 4 pieces of drawings, nd managed to note down all the bio notes of chap 2 which used up godknowshowmany hours of my life. sigh. I'm skipping marching tmr. sue me if you must, i'm not moving an inch for the next 24 hrs.

last thurs(?) i did my lousy oral, and i got a stinking 25m. I could've got something better? at least I expected to lah, but i kept forgetting my lines. like kentut man. ish. summore PJ lessons; geramnya.. eh, budak kecil semua.. move your legs abit la. omg, its not as if ya'll legs are made of gold or something. it's PJ lesson for heaven's sake!

): ): ): D: D:

nd another freak, CCX. omg, i really beh song him. everytime I ask something, he'll be like 'nothing lah! we're talking about BIBLE KNOWLEDGE. about WHEN JESUS WAS BORN.' I feel like slapping him in the face so much i tell you. its as if he's mocking my belief! hey CCX, look now here's the thing, if you're THAT interested in B.K why don't you just take up the subject and shut your foul mouth up, stop implying that taking B.K is not of any use.

i've been isolating for what, 1 day n 1 night in Raub, i thought we were going there for like a week! then i can skip all the marchings, that lousy tuition which i personally hate so much that im just cooperating with my mom so that she does not nag me any further, YOUTH (no offence la but i really hate it there the more i attend), etc.

some times life is so funny.. one moment you're the happiest person on Earth and the other moment, you seem to be the most depressed person.

sigh, I know la darling mom, im suppose to be studying but cant i break off abit? sides, i wont be any happier than you would if i get a bad grade in my exams. cuz I just cant wait to disappear from my class anyway. just a sudden thought.

D':

i have uncountable complaints and reasons of why im so emo. none of them is not negative. 'cept there's no more games to play nemore. ):

anyway,

till i tak tahan n goes online again.

No comments: