20080305

a story of us all.

chinese essays are evil. they make you stay up at late night just to finish them.

we [ po chi + CL + watashi (: ] had been doing some intense discussion on a project of a chinnese novel. why is it in chinese? donn't ask me. lol.

anyway, this chinese novel is about us [ we + sue yin + jingqi + quek + yvonne ] beinng superheroes!! yeah man, I get to wear the red undies. :D the novel's based on Greek Mythology. which makes it even weirder cuz chinese and greek? they just dont seem to mingle. . . mingle = mix

yes!

we bekerjasama menjayakan project ini. ((: so await our karya! and in the mean time all of you can go and look at the ugly hamster in alvin's blog!

ohh. ohhhh. me go do chinese essay. I'm gonna miss my beauty sleep .. T-T

Rebecca
isolatinng.

No comments: