20080327

for comrades!

tch. what a day. i'm saying that for yesterday x) ytd was really really really a bad day. im thinking the traffic light karmas might be true afterall.



the above picture are characters from Ichigo 100%~~! kyaa~ x)) they're all soooo cute. gahh~ i'm still at the 6th book. and it's getting more and more depressing. the storyline that is (:

welp anyway,

I got back my maths, EST and BI papers today when i was doing my acc. paper.. my maths! such a disappointment. ): 64m only.... i didnt even got an A2! gahh~ but it's topped off by my EST and BI each getting more than 80m. heh. *flips hair*

and I got to know my BC marks too~~ i got 76m; i think :P language subjects are better than calculation subs. bcoz of my results this term, i decided to gv up some more of my onlining time and work more on my weak subs.. like phys, chem, +m, m(?), bio...., sejarah~ yeah, practically all the subs lah.

but today's accounts was easy~ it was the first time i imbang-ed the Kunci Kira-Kira on my first attempt! yes! yay. and no more exams until May~~ ho ho ho . I wanna go eat pizza! and cake~ and ice cream! andd.. and anything nice~~~~~!! whee, feels great just imagining them .. haha;

ahh.. the manga is getting interesting .. hehe, till the next next next time when i decides to blog. again. :D

No comments: