20080306

heaps of fun.

4a11 rox . (:

that might be the last time I'm saying it but it's the first time! yeh. it's mainly because we have a mother named cik tan. lolz. she had a meningkatkan semangat party for us today in school ^^ we ate and ate and ate.. and ate. and took pictures and played with cake and ate (: it was practically food filled day.

actually i didn't had to have a cake smeared face one butthen........ ELAINE just had to have everyone smell like cake. if we have another party like that again, I'm gonna take my revenge man.. watch out Elaine! ngek ngek ngek..

such lovely memories. I'll rmb this day for the rest of my life mann.

its irony last night i was just chatting with foong about memories for the past 15 yrs of our lives. and these 4a11 dudes created memories for meh today (:

---

that was school, now, after school.

my sister went to tuition so she abandoned me to take the bus back home. I waited for the RapidKL bus which had a spoilt button attached to the tiang. so i didn't get to stop where i usually stopped at lah, have to walk a wider distance than i have to walk if i took a metro.

so while i was happily walking down the streets of tmn tan yew lai,

suddenly an indian lady stopped me and told me there was a chinese stalker that goes around asking young girls to go on his car . . . and she said that when she stopped by only that stalker went off. O.o I have no idea if it was true or not because I was busy thinking about what drink should i waste my allowance on.. and my surrounding was not as interesting as the drink im about to have.

so anyway,

after i bought a bottle of 7up, i practically teleported back home. oh yeh, when i was passing by the shops, there was a #!@~ that blowed his cigar smoke in my face. screw him la. omg.

sigh sigh, it was some sort of a good + bad day. so neutral day it is (:

Rebecca,
last day of school.
p.s. cl found her retainers on the floor. omg!

No comments: