20080319

wow! i can change the font~

notice the addition of a link in 'Feeder' section? (: that, would keep ALL of you busy for a while if you enjoy reading manga of course~ :D :D

btw, a lousy witch doodle which i drew on my BM paper cursed me to fail BM. and ern khai keep making me swear.. so, my BM down the drain edi T-T so is my English. I dun understand what I wrote in my essay so no A1 or A2.. WHYYYY ):

tum de dum~

and yet, i sound so happy knowing i'll get a bad result ><"

OH YES! Ichigo 100%~~~ :D

that manga was the reason that kept me from studying too. not that it isn't keeping me from studying lah, but it's just.. nvm, it's one of the reasons.. (:(: ~~!! Tojo Aya so cutee.. kyyyyyaaaaaaaa.. !!

huuu.. sigh,

nothing to type d, so till the next post! hoooo~

:DD Rebecca. DD:

No comments: