20080911

GUESS WHAT?

come on~ go ahead and guess. ((:

I've surpassed 100 posts! bahaha. cool huh? *nods head continuously* I'm posting this while waiting for Blassreiter episode no. 21 to load on CR, funny how slow CR is loading their videos these days. or is it only for Blassreiter? hmmm..


anyway! it was Kavilan's birthday ytd. and so, therefore ..


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAVILAN!


and oh, and Dianne's birthday is today! I don't really know her tho.. oh well, no point saying anything then. (: today's a very sad day for many many Americans. and probably the family of the kamikaze is mourning too? why am I going off track?


the MAIN reason I'm actually blogging is..


wait, lemme go through the long story before I go the the main point. ha. ha.


ytd I was too bored after some lousy intense exercising craze I've been going through these days (trust me, it won't last) so I went online after I've managed to bug my alrdy-free-from-UPSR brother off the computer and started googling like crazy for images of Barcelona guys. (: you can't really blame me for being attracted to their ultimate hotness!


then I remembered my childhood memory of those watching-cartoon-on-Astro days because I missed Camp Rock. ): I'm still not keen on knowing I've missed it and Elaine laughing away on the fact of it. ANYWAY! then, I remembered my all-time favourite comedy tv series - Drake & Josh; due to accidentally stumbling upon an article of Miranda Cosgrove in the newspaper the other day. I can't believe Cai Ling and Po Chi don't watch such great series..


so I searched for Miranda Cosgrove and found out I still don't like her weirdly bulged rosy cheeks; then I searched for Drake Bell! and he still looks the same, pfft.


then.. I searched for Josh Peck lah.




ahhh. I think I would prefer Americans now. ha. ha. no, Spanish guys are still the best. (: if you watched Drake & Josh, you'd know how much that guy above had changed in looks.

He was so cute and cuddly last time! and now he's so .. well, man! it's like he went through some sort of a weird transformation from a nerdy fat dud into a super lengchai + hot guy. bah, I'm in love. (: but I would still prefer Shia Labeouf's crazy acts than of Josh Peck's lengchainess.
Go watch Even Stevens lah.

No comments: