20080916

yvonne post.

well you know, I'm really bad at telling people stuffs face-to-face; some kind of syndrome? Ha ha. Anyway, what i wanna say is,

FGA CYC mooncake festival + HSG mooncake festival equally blessed me. I must say, YVONNE! I shall refrain from calling you sotong in this post, erhem, thank you a thousand loads. (: why, then, did i thanked you? well, for inviting me to FGA CYC mooncake festival.

Because I've realised something really uberly important during that 5 hours there. (: what did I realised is none of your bisnuess. haha. thank you a thousand loads, and I hope your irritatement towards whatever it is will go off soon!!! I LOVE YOU! I'll kiss you too if you want. (: *miang face* HA HA.

I thank God to have a friend as sot and gila and cool and funny and weird as you. wait, wait, I still need to ask again, "yeng leh, the lightbulb?"

No comments: