20080908

heart-break

23 books in total.

IT'S 23 BOOKS! gah. I'm finally selling them already, and I feel oh-wth-ingly-emo. WHYYY?? cuz I have to part wit my Ranma books. Tonight's the first night I sleep in bed without my Ranma books with me. )': oh, but don't be influenced by my emo-ing. go buy them~ (:
visit my sister's blog for details. plus, she's giving out freebies Godknowswhy I've been telling her to put a price on all those books + posters + keychains. but. she. won't. listen. ahh well, she's much more generous of a person than I am. baha.

okay, I won't scare you all with a very weird picture of me drenched in rain water again. but here's a picture of me again! RUN! RUN AWAY!

to all the people who went to Yoke Nam 2004 graduation trip, you know the one to Singapore? well, whoever who apparently visits my blog and went for the trip too, which would be one in a million people, remember this hat?

I wonder why they chose the yellow colour?

my mom found it during her kononnye 'spring' cleaning today. I don't even remember having the hat! until today, that is. ha. see how old I am? the words on the hat are kinda blur cuz the camera was running out of battery.

after much eye-sore for searching too many countries of guys on google, *erhem* I'm proud to announce that I find Spanish guys way more cuter than other countries' guys. (: and HOTTER too. ahh, I can hear the sizzling sound. tsssssss~

although Koreans and Japanese have an easier search on cute guys, I tell you, they were all studio shots. see the above picture? that's NORMAL HUMAN BEING. and mind you, I take studio shots for people that are either too leng chai or too beautiful. baha. well, except for Malaysian artists. and Singapore artists too.

now, now, looks don't really count right? HA. Ha.

screw you all who watched Camp Rock! I didn't get to watch it. )): why did Astro had to piss my dad off and made him cancel the subscription?!!

No comments: