20080924

what is your choice?

So, you could be in a same class with 38 other students, in other words, friends, but do you know each and every one of their needs and do you have a solution to each and every one of their problems?


I'm honestly betting not, you don't have the ability to even understand them.

Who can?

okay, so maybe a whole class is a little too .. huge for you to handle. Let's just make the picture into a three super close friends, and assuming you know each and every of their deepest darkest secrets. But can you help them with their problems?

and I'm saying, No, you can't help your closest friends, you can't ease their worst pain when the time their darkest secrets is leaked out. what more, I think you can't even help yourself if such events happened on you.

Who can?

Or if you would like, we could push away one friend and let's just assume there's only two of you. For instance, Rachael and Megan. They share the same interests, they share the same hobbies, they share the same whatever you can think of. So, now your name's Rachael and your BFF Megan is .. uh, going through a very complicated situation. For example, her mom went away with another man while your mom is nagging you every day, then shortly afterwards, her sister went off and married someone else while your sister is still annoying you.

So when Megan comes to you and say, 'oh Rachael! I feel so weary, I don't know what to do anymore with my mom and sis gone in such a short period of time. I miss them so much!'

I'm pretty much sure you can't do anything about it even though you want to help her. and there's a high possibility you would answer her, 'how can you miss them? remember the time when your sister poured ketchup all over your new dress because she 'slipped her fingers'? and when your mom was there she always believed you couldn't do better than your elder sister?'

do you know they wouldn't want you to say that? If they are kind, they would smile and say 'yeah' then after a minute, they would tell you, 'uh, I've gotta go already .. my dog needs a walk' and if they just feel too heavy-burdened, they would just snap and walk off on you. Best friends or not, wth they would say.

Can you understand what it feels like? do you know what to do that she'll feel better? can you assure her that she'll be alright and you'll be there WHENEVER she needs you? yeah. Who can?

can I tell you a secret?

well, here's the secret whether you like it or not : my God can. my Jesus can.

I can hear you saying what? well, yes. I assure you with everything I have, if you would just sit down, look up to heaven and then say, 'Jesus, I feel so weary. and I've read a cuckoo-head's blog that if I would just do this, you would help me. I believe you will help me. Because this cuckoo-head said she assure me with everything she has .. even her pisang gorengs.'

and also, I assure you that if you go to the tokong tokong cina and go tok your way to idunnohowfar your burdens will still stay on your shoulders, unless if you seek the Alpha and the Omega. and even if you step on needles and poke blong sharp sticks through your body, your sins will not be forgiven, unless if you accept Christ as your Saviour.

why am I so sure? dude, why do you think I'm sure? of course I've been through some stuff that I thought was hell but how many of you actually KNOWS what hell is like? you think it's cool to be in hell? NO. it's hot, friggin hot, hot and you don't want to be there is all I can tell you.

come to Jesus would you?


your heart could be evil or pure. would you come and let Jesus hold you by the hand, comfort you through valleys of darkness?

No comments: