20080919

I'm abusing the wordslashing html code.

despite the exams coming in two week's time, I went for HA MEE just now. and the HA was so HUGE and I'm HAHAHAing away even now. HA. HA. get my point? no? bah. I'm lame. anyway it seriously was huge. and there was this fat guy there that was showing off his ability to go to pub every night. seriously, kids these days have no better things to do.

unlike me, who is actually using my time wisely by going onto http://www.meetoto.com/ to play the puzzle game. HA HA. Beh introduce to me one! *points accusive finger*

anyway, here are the pictures of the four of us outside the toilet right before the FGA CYC mooncaked festival started. (:

now do you believe me that I'M fat? no right? HAHA!mee



I truly understand why yvonne calls me and sue yin 'fire' and 'ice'; I'm ice btw, because I'm so cool. ((((: and sue yin is hanging the blue lightbulb around her neck to cool down her hot-ness. fire ma. what were you thinking? miang people. pfffft. I think I was the only one thinking what I was thinking you guys were thinking. O.o shhh...




sue yin must be saying, 'why do i have to take picture with all these weird people?'

oh yea! Karr Man was wearing this bare-backed shirt and that if you pull this string tied at her neck right, then .. well, your nose will bleed. HA. HA mee. sorry Karr Man, although you're not visiting my blog. very sorry. SORRY!! but she looks so cute right? unlike yvonne who looks like a sotong. *oops* sry ah, yvonne. dun angry ah, see I so good give you the super yeng lightbulb.. heh hehhe.. ... .. .

OKAY OKAY! *hands up in the air*

---

the below is NOT ME. I repeat, they are NOT, NOT! me. they are not me! why won't you believe ha meeeeeeeee........ ha. ha. ha. it's the prawns' fault!





so what if they are me huhhhh? I still managed to spoil your eyes and probably your eyes are up in bubbles because the pictures above are CORROSIVE to your eyes, btw! HA. HA. HA. mee.

No comments: