20080918

HAHAHAHA -.-

I was drenched wet in the rain and when I walked into the porch and stare into the total darkened room, I see my sister (who is suppose to fetch me back from school but apparently told me to walk back home instead because she had SO many things to do) sitting in front of the computer screen. She turned towards me, gave me her lousysignature smile :D and said 'sorry' with a laugh, then she added, 'i was at the car at 12.40pm straight'

I apparently reached wherehercarwassupposedtobebutnotthereanymore at 12.46pm.

but Hallelujah! I've burned some fat, met Mr. Lee (bio teacher) along the way & Soo Wei Wen but i think he didn't saw me cuz he was busy laughing away about sth, met the group of malay guys which I haven't saw for ages, convinced myself I would be sick and don't have to go school tomorrow but apparently i'm not sick at all, got to hear a very funny conversation between to Chong Hwa guys behind me about failing maths HAHAHAHA.

o yeah, YVONNE! your sejarah book is with me. (: cuz Quan Ju returned it on the last period but you weren't in class and I thought you were at somewhere far off so I didn't took the text book and went to Chemistry lab to find you and kacau Cik Shariza a little so.. remember to take back your book tomorrow or else, well, I'll forget. you know how old I am right?

---

All will see,


How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin

No comments: