20090108

4th day of sch.

4th episode of Bloody Monday.


I - started off the new year with Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella. I find it rather boring but still, many thanks, cai ling, girlwhobetrayedmebyshowingoffmycoconuthairtoallofyourfamilymembers. oh btw, confessions of a shopaholic had been made into a movie.

and now I'm hooked on Bloody Monday. all because of a person named ah Beh - & partly because Haruma Miura is main cast. xD

Okay, skip Mr. Miura for a minute - yes, Jade, I wiki-ed them cause Wiki has almost everything. I'm crazy! ahah, y'know why? cause I miss Oh-chan's cuteness! which sucks when you're trying to concentrate with your eyes half closed in ms. asteriskasteriskasterisk's class. & when you start doodling about your love for Satoshi-san, you just know you've gone crazy. it's a thing in the mind.

jaa, have to go complete my +maths & whatever else I forgot about.
matta ne, se gai!

mo .. I HAVE to get posters to pimp my room up.

No comments: