20090123

Journal (3) 23.1.09

I've came to a realisation of my sarcasm in speeches and essays and I think I need to stop all these sarcasm or else I'll end up a crazy nessimistic diagnostician (I'll spell it like that in the mean time of not knowing how to spell it correctly) like Dr House. believe me, teacher, sarcasm can make you into the best diagnostician in town.

As I'm writing this journal, many things had crossed my mind, for example : us 5a11 kids even bothering to hand in Journal week after week when no one would ever read it, just for the sake of having a book, filled with words, and red ticked marks. Oh! not forgetting the date wrote in red ink too! well, in my case, I have someone bored enough to read them so I have no complaints. I won't state names, it would seem rude.

Cai Ling always reads my essays.
maybe because I begged her to?

Other than that, something else had crossed my mind while writing this particular entry -- Ohno Satoshi. well, he always crosses my mind no matter what I'm doing. hmm , maybe not when I'm watching Last Friends just now. 'cause I was busy complaining to my pillow about how much Ryo Nishikido ****ed in the drama series. Just like Pi in Code Blue.

Anyways, those were written to fulfill my one page full quota. Teacher, I'll know if you ever read my Journals because I'll insert very rude and mean things in my next entry. Please do respect our willingness to spend time on your homeworks by at least correcting our grammar/spelling mistakes. I'll know when you correct any of our Journals, cause I happen to be ... never mind.

---

I'M SO SCREWED.
I cho need to go to Hiro/TS no matter what. & thank God for Sheou Jun with her invites! ARIGATOU! Sheou Jun wa saikou! (: which indirectly means I'll be going out with Sheou Jun, Yweng Yiang, Jin Yee, Ivy, Po Chi & why??Elaine tomorrow. Hiro wa ikimasu!

sutereishimasu. (I think its romanji is like that) .-.

I'm getting maou! & see how evvvviiiilll kawaii Oh~chan can be. then I'll be back on kiamsiap mode again to save up for uta oniisan when it's first out. AH THE OH~CHAN LOVE! oh not to mention Jade had tempted me into purchasing some more of Oh~chan's stuffs. guh. WHY , Jade, WHY! I still want that CD btw. xD

---

my week was screwed. I got scolded almost every morning for either waking up too early, or lying down on the bed for another minute after Mom The Great had "woke me up". & my stuffs are always lying all over the place because of either : 1) massive hw catching up the night before or 2) laziness. it's always no. 2 tho, wakaranai nande.

so because of my stuffs all messy and stuff like that, I lost my koperasi list of attendance which I was s'ppose to have typed out WEEKS ago.

but looking at the silver lining, Jodie got me a new year card! cho yasashi ne, I haven't got one in like AGES. & I was all 'ARIGATOU! *bow 90 degrees*' and then showing it off to everyone I know. xD I think Sheou Jun got like so sweated out on my reaction that she promised me a self-made Oh~chan's New Year e-Card. ARIGATOU! Sheou Jun wa saikou! xDD

see, it's easy to make me a grinning idiot.
I've officially been classified as weird today. y'know why? cause I've already 10 people calling me weird. and YOU JUST KNOW YOU'RE WEIRD WHEN 10 PEOPLE SAYS IT TO YOU. want a list?

-all my immediate family members (5 of them)
-Jade
-Ben
-Cai Ling *new!*
-Elaine
-Karr Man
-& a lot more people. O_O

anyways, my point was to bore you. and I've completed my task.
otsukare! *bows* ♥
wakakakkaa, I still can't get over the obsession of that!

No comments: