20090131

Happy CNY?

out of everything lovely you can find on Earth, one of the best is Arashi & their host shows.


especially Oh~chan!


okay, that picture's not so convincing - but LOOK! LOOK AT HIS CUTENESS!

xDD okay, sorry for flailing overboard. anyways, I just came back from TS with Jadeeeeeeeeeee~ to buy presents for the jumping happy January & February birthday people like Beh, Chi & JingQi - yeah, I'm turning into an overweight guy with white beard that wears red suit and climbs down chimneys. O_o I meant Santa, dummy.

oh, right - Happy birthday, Po Chi. (:
AND Happy one day late birthday, Beh beh~


...
..
......

OH yah, Maou. it's a remake of the Korean popular series and uh, Oh~chan is so cool there. xD so is Toma Ikuta! although death scenes are too abundant in that movie but wth? it's Ohno! AND Toma! TOGETHER!

fine.

anyway, I spent like a whole THREE DAYS at Bekok. (: It's in Johor, btw, dimwits. LOL ,JOKING LAH. & I wanna stay there! cause I came back to KL then I went for 2 & half hrs of badminton craze with mom, dad, sis & John ; it now resulted in pain of ass, thighs & jantung. it hurts like a chihuahua! chihuahuas don't hurt but wth. i have nothing to use as a metaphor. I'm going for another 2 hrs of craze tmr. xD~

watch Inukami! OMG - it's funny and ecchi and friendshippy. LOLZ.

OH! I inherited a DVD player from my couz bro that asks me why I look like a malay. is it my fault that I'm tortured by UV rays? ): stop laughing! the guy in the tv was laughing.

anyways, I have to go finish my CNY break homeworks already. remember Ohno Satoshi & his cuteness. (: I'll lend any of you Maou if in return you borrow me Dragon Zakura/Ryusei no Kizuna - jaa!


~(-^=^-)!~
BYE BYE! Happy CNY!

No comments: