20090120

if i knew how to fly,

i would be humourous. -rus. -rous. dunno lah.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY! Yik Loong~
I would have bought him a present if he hadn't show off his ability to walk up all 6 flights of stairs rapidly w/o having any difficulties.

anyways, I had a complaint. She said my blog is boring. namely, she = yvonne. for the millionth time already, this is suppose to be boring. WHAT CAN BE LESS BORING THAN REBECCA NG'S LIFE?!

*yawn*
and to that boringness, I shall bring you a joke : I can see the future.
to prove that, I'll tell you that my next post will be a tag post, tagged by Elaine.

I need to go run about my hws now. lousy insomnaic routine of mine is not working very well for my petty little unorganised brain that goes senile if it's working at 3 in the morning. does anyone knows what is that thing you call on the giraffes that looks like stumps, btw?

before I leave my pressumably zero readers,
I have a list of things that hates me :

1. mosquitoes
2. food
3. my body system
4. my brain
5. bugs
6. books
7. clocks
8. keys
9. water
10. the Devil

& also a list of stuffs that LOVES me :
1. Ohno-kun (proved by the weird chopstick event with Bena & Jade)
2. burnt stuff
3. doorknobs
4. homeworks
5. God

No comments: