20090104

.-.

bakura_yami is all around neoboards. O.o & he's my new to-be-adored-at person! Idc who he really is in real life despite the fact that I know he goes online all through the night and sleeps in sch - still, I adore him for his upside down-ness. (: cheers to my new found friend.

xD

on the other hand, I'd met a fangirl from Canada thru Neo also. name's Misa ~ xD Neoboards does wonders! & I never knew JE went all around the world already ! esp NEWS and Arashi! She's , as far as I know, too much in love with Massu . & she has myojo Feb. edition! Jade, go rob her of her NEWS CD Holder! and while you're at it, steal her Code Blue DVD too. xD

Lol! I sound too happy for a person that haven't finished the allsotobeworshippedat ms. asteriskasteriskasterisk's hw while sch's starting tmr.
what kind of problem is there about ERL anyways? it's too wonderful for words, Idt there's any problems occuring at all. hmmmmm - prove me wrong, google.

ugh - I hate this searching for info act. need more Hershey's! oh yeah - to my 2009's resolution , I'm going to add walk 10k steps everyday. muahahaha - so by the end of the year you won't recognise me even if you pass me by the streets. I'll shrink like a popped balloon! yeah right.

it's not fair you know, I'm like the only on that needs to wake up early this year. in my house, that is. my mom's not included cause well, idt she sleeps. ough - I forgot to get a watch. i wanna go KLCC. mmnnh. by the time I reach there Feb. edition will be gone. D: o well, I gtg get back to KLIA Express & ironing my uniforms. cheers to 100 bux a month!

o yeah - I met Too Chun Kee so many times! in the holidays ; proves how often I visit Central Market. xD he apparently works for a kind of weird product that's good for health or sth lidat. do visit him while you're at Central if you know him, that is. ^-^ i wonder if he'll continue working there. moshikashita na ~

gah, my arm's hurting me. STOP STINGING!
there, all better now . (:

No comments: