20090115

starvation episode 1

I'm hungry.

I haven't ate in 16 hours. I need carbs - no, I don't need them, they're mean evil things that make you look overweight.

Peanuts.
Peanuts are good.

but the milk in my peanut cup is not good.
it tastes like uncovered fridge food. yuck.

---

on a happier note, I've found a new friend -- soda-lime glass. it's remouldable! & we're going to play with it next chem lesson. if we don't, I'll sacrifice that new boy in class to the gods of glass because he refused to join perbarisan.

ugh, this milk stinks. bleaughh.

anyways, po chi ditched me for the sake of laziness today. but all is good, I'm cho counting on her to look at those Jdramas at Hiro! onegaii!!~ but it was her loss, she didn't get to see the glass bent 88 degrees then to 90 degrees xD cho sugoii ne, CL was quiet ! oops. didn't mean to say that but she doesn't visits that often anymore~

today was suppose to be a lousy day cuz I woke up with my hws untouched but somehow in some very twisted way, everything was good. ♥ omg Jade just taught me how to do that.

it was rather random but we were alt-ing like crazy when we found out that jap words exists with alt-numbers. xD
I'ma going out with Jade & my new found sifu this Sat! woohoo!~ xDD
anyways, I've gotta go complete my hws before I yawn & tell myself, 'ahh , I'll wake up at 3 & complete them *yawn*' ♣♠•○ alt-ing rocks.

koperasi's ALK mesyuarat agung is coming! whee~
& so are first terms! but CNY comes first. uhm - hws are earlier. xD

for Him,lives this life. ♥

No comments: