20080824

bye bye, holidays.

I'm on the verge of killing something. with my fingers. gaaahhhh. screw the friggin school days that are coming up. I HATE SCHOOL. bah. how I wish it was graduation day tomorrow.
reason is simply because I haven't studied and therefore not yet equipped with enough information to blast the teachers with questions. just like how Kanzaki Urumi


is capable of doing in GTO. bahahahhaaahaaha. she's a pure genius I tell you! yeah well, I'm still addicted! you can't blame me for that; if you've watched the anime you'd have understood. ):

and another reason is because my add maths homework is still stuck at Logarithms when we're now in the delta region(?) (differenciation). AND my chinese essays are still not done yet. MAN, I'm going to tie needles on my forehead so if I fall asleep I'll jump awake again. like Onizuka.


gahahahahhaa. seriously lah, go watch GTO.
ANOTHER reason is because I haven't thought up an idea which I have to vomit out tomorrow. unlike Miyabi Aizawa
who can actually think up an idea in shortly 5 minutes. ahahahaha; name me any situation and I'll tell you something related to GTO. ((:
in case you haven't noticed yet, I'm trying to promote GTO here. xDD
anyway, some day ago I was looking at the L.C.W. vs L.D. news and I came across this blog (qingworld.blogspot.com) which was really interesting. ha ha. go have a look if you're interested.




I somehow think Lin Dan is more suitable to be a movie star than a badminton player. seriously. and his face somehow reminds me of someone from a far off place which I can't remember. gah. anyway, I'm going to watch the BeiJing Olympics closing ceremony. (:

yeah, I know. my homeworks. T-T

"good memories will always remain forever. not like my money anyway."
- Eikichi Onizuka, 22 years old



No comments: