20080814

KPA jamuan

something went really wrong during the KPA jamuan; hence, you get to read another boring update. No need to thank me ((:

anyway, we (Wan Qi, Sheou Jun, Ivy & I) sat on vehicle 11 and went to KFC to find all the form 5s except for Kah Keat, Pei Gi and Hui Yee there. so anyway, the three persons other than I that walked there together went somewhere fun to play and didn't called me along, so I continued drawing the crap thing I call robot. xD will post it up next century.

yeah; we got one snack plate per homosapien. what's with me and the biological terms? -.- here I start the wrong parts : Quan Ju was SO coincidentally sitting right behind me; he and his friend, Kang Nian was eyeing our table's plates' fried chickens. they get the same amount of food as us, but they ate x3 faster than any of us weih. or was I the only one like a snail? hmm, beats me.

anyway, Ivy & I sacrificed one piece each to the hungry bears behind us and went away to buy CHEESY WEDGES. yes, read it again and again, yvonne & Cai Ling. CHEEEEEESSSSSY WEDGES. when we were back to the table with the food, Quan Ju was staring at our 4 plates of wedges and telling me, 'you cannot eat finish one lah, don't segan, we'll gladly finish up what you can't eat finish.' I tell you, that sentence probably did some kind of psychological effect on my digestive system or something; by the third piece into the food, I was all bloated and was asking Hwei Li if she wanted any.

oh yeah, I reminded Hwei Li that she owed a certain someone wedges because she won a friggin RM150 for reading 20 books. oh yeah,
Congrats, Hwei Li & Yeng Hsia!!
doubting them visiting my blog again. anyway, ms. Lee (KPA teacher) was giving a speech and asking the Form 5s to share what they've learnt through joining the club and all, then Quan Ju kept on turning towards me and say 'cannot eat finish one lah..' he already had 5 pieces of fried chickens (so his friends say) already and yet he was staring hungrily at our wedges.

what's with them table people and their gigantic appetite!?

anyways, I had fun eating till my stomach almost burst; laughing about jokes I never heard of before that I don't think anyone would consider them as a joke. xD ; I also had the time of my life because someone said I am very geng. ((((: why? because my drawing skills rocks your socks off! bahahaha. okay, keep quiet if you can draw better than me.

sadly, I don't have the pictures of the jamuan. & I don't know who have them. xD it pays to be inactive, LOl.

so, since I only had 2 + 1/2 hours of sleep only last night; I'll be travelling to the Land of Nods. come find me if you must.

before I forget, go check out Sheou Jun's blog! it's completely chinese!!! xD

may God be always with you,
love,
weighing 1000 pounds girl.
pssssst, I'm a professional stalker!

No comments: