20080821

Great Teacher Onizuka

ahhh.. the sweet taste of civilisation. it makes me feel like puking.

you know, like when something is too sweet there's this immediate rejection towards it? what I'm experiencing is the exact same rejection your system would experience when something too sweet pours over your taste buds.

over the last 4 hours, I read a Cleo magazine, finished my dinner and bathed. period. time passed so friggin fast it's as if it slips pas your fingers and what's worst is that you don't even know it's slipped past until it's too late.

my advise, ladies and getlemen,

DO NOT watch GTO anime.

it makes you addicted to it, makes you glue your eyes to crunchyroll hours after hours and when you look at the time, you find yourself transported from 9 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. yes, GTO is super addictive.

that was exactly what I wanted to post about.

cheers to my 94th post. lalalalalalala~
Blassreiter is addictive too, but i'm waiting for episode 20!! waiting reaaaally patiently.. ho ho humm.

No comments: