20080801

I'M SO SORRY!!!

HAPPY BELATED sweet 16, MUN MUN!!!!!!!



omg. I found out I forgot to wish her ON her actual birthday. which is bad? because I live only NEXT DOOR to her??!!!!! I'm so awfully sorry, man. sigh.
i doubt she ever visits anyway.


so anyways! like I've mentioned in the last post, which I doubt any of you homosapiens were glad to finish reading that; xD MY WEEK'S BEEN A BLAST!!! I didn't arrived school late not even once (believe me you, that's sth worth praising the Lord for!) , I've passed up MOST of my homeworks ON TIME (mind you, I'm quite a pig) , I didn't offend anyone this week .. or maybe I did? not in my memory though.....



as I was saying, that's all why my week's been SO great I could've leapt for joy 24 hours non stop. Now, if you ask me to do a favour for you, even running all the way to Carrefour Sri Petaling/Tesco Puchong to get you a drink, I WOULD DO IT! unless if it includes me paying for the drink la, cause I'm b-r-o-k-e. : D



oh yeh, yesterday I went to Tesco to help my mom carry the groceries/push the trolley.. GUESS WHAT I FOUND???



hint : they're yvonne's "friends"



HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. guess for yourselves what's in the picture. ;P


today! today today~

it was somewhat a pretty good day. the sun wasn't bursting it's flames at me, neither was the rain pouring down like buckets of water on my head. my pretty little head. my pretty little stinking useless head. my pretty little stinking useless weird head. ah okay, I should stop with the head issue.

and ms. Wong belanja-ed me ICECREAM! which actually equals to me baking a bigger burnt chocolate cake for her birthday.



tadah!

though it's Paddlepop; THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely bake you a huger cake than what I have in my mind. (:

NOW! since nobody have reached this far into reading except for myself.. ........ here are some of the marvelous pictures from FRIM! (((((((:

Jade said Pi-chan's overrated. ):

God bless, darlings!
whatever you do, do in the Lord! ((: Amen?

No comments: