20080810

torture for you.

oh God. I should restrain from posting up my pictures. but I've got really nice comments. thank you, really. pfft.

Beijing Olympics' opening night was A BLAST! although I slept when they were parading into the field country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country by country. and when I woke up, they were still parading country by .. okay, I really should stop.
anyway, do your best lah, representatives of Malaysia!!

---

Saturday was exhausting.
dragged myself to school and wasted life away. although I did skipped chinese class because I was too busy dreaming away in the 4a10, listening all that I missed on the opening night because of the boring parading part that made me dozed off the previous night.
blah. blah. blah.
omg. Blassreiter really ROCKS. yeah I'm watching it now, got a problem with that? -.-
anyway, I wanted my sis to fetch me to the bus stop because ----- I'm meeting JADE! about a thousand years was when I last saw her. sigh; anyway when I saw her, she was trying to get her bank account number which she forgot. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
yeah; then we watched 21. which is a movie for people who would love to see smart people gathered together. and the teacher being the bad guy. and a happily ever after ending. and a little bit of humour.

main character leng chai right? xP my point exactly. Jim Sturgess rocks! more than any HOT spanish guy would anyway.

then after that we walked till our leg sore. seriously sore. Jade was saying that she thinks her leg had grown a blister. a red-juicy-painful-huge blister. after that, We went to the Gardens, despite our pockets being empty or maybe only mine was?. round and round we went. oh yeah; Rock Corner have all the movies I wanna watch!! gah. screw that shop. I felt really really really poor. LOL. nvm! God will provide. (:

anyway; i'm too lazy to even type now, which means I saved ALL of you from reading paragraphs of black and whites. sooo.. scroll through the pictures and LOVE them. (: no stealing!

Po Chi's liquid fish. it didn't came off in 3 days! she drew it on my hand btw.



hari pameran '08.

((: I especially fancy the Art Club's sticker! it's so friggin cute.

one year ago :




one year after :


shit. Jade's ahead of me in the beauty race. damn. I'm aging. )):


cute ain't she?? ((: KAWAII-DARO!


memoirs of geisha inspired drawing. ha ha ha ha. it's weird, i know, especially the eye. but the super white face is cool. ((:

Blassreiter inspired? xD the eye scar's from Joseph in Blassreiter. the hand symbol too.

yes, i turn out to be quite miangpffftbecause I drew the picture above. *knocks head to wall*

note to self : never ever draw boy-girl pictures.

KPA jamuan on Thrusday. will update if anything goes seriously wrong. : D ; 3 MORE DAYS TO RAUB. which is also when yvonne enjoys her camp all to herself 2gether with Ming Ming in Peace Heaven. this sucks; I would be in the same territory as her for the next whole week too. )): ha ha. I think we're going up to Genting on the way back. So, yvonne!

if I happen to pass by Peace Heaven I'd be shouting 'sotong!' through the windows. ;P

which is also when I miss the BBQ class party. I wanna go for BBQ! and taste Cai Ling's burnt durian cookies though durians suck. and get drunk by the charcoal smoke! but I dun want to pay RM5. and I want to EAT!

oh ya. Melvin forced me into his "band" which is inactive for the time-being. I'm anticipating the reunion with Mr. DiDi! Lol. and, I got forced into being secretary for SU. So, I'll try my best in doing whatever I'm supposed to do. and hopefully I won't slack next year. I'll be leaning on you sentosa peeps out there yo; remember to slap me in the face when I drown in my fantasy world of HOT guys and happily-ever-after endings.

If I ever told you that life sucks, I was lying.

till then,
from the never will get any more hard-working rebecca.

p/s seriously! I've been studying for one hour every day! that's an improvement man. crap; time to go.

No comments: