20080817

U.S.

LEE CHONG WEI, YOU HAVE MY 100% SUPPORT. GO GET A GOLD MEDAL AND YOU'LL BE A MILLIONAIRE. (:

had been hiding from the KL dust in Ulu Sungai, Raub, Pahang. the weather there was superb! not to mention that the air in the afternoon has a humidity of 93% with the degree celcius of 23.5 ; so imagine the temperature at night, I didn't even switched on the fan. although it's kind of creepy being in the middle of the jungle and all. but God's grace is always sufficient. (:

it's 30 degrees celcius here in KL btw.

had been quite attached to the Beijing Olympics these days; I even witnessed the women's judo competition! and yes, I'm definitely watching the badminton men single's finals tonight. NOTHING'S STOPPING ME! except if the electricity go out. oh, touch wood.

---

read only where your name is. or whichever category you fall into.

Cai Ling - i'm not going to return your magazines because you throughly insulted my you-know-which drawing.
Alvin - my post above answers your question. (: and I've already watch 'the mummy'! gahahahahahah.
Ern Khai - thank you so very very much for the notes! alvin will kindly kiss your feet on my behalf. Lol.
all of 4a11 class party attendees - screw you all!!! why can't you all have the party some other day?!!
JADE! - noh. there will be race. race good. btw, 'you don't mess with the zohan' is obscene. don't watch it!!
yvonne - pray~~ &nd did Beh contact you?

I sound like I'm writing my last words. TOUCH WOOD! omg. I'm ending my post.

oh wait, I'm writing down a true story first.

once upon a time, my father and my mother went on a vacation and
stayed in my grandaunt's house. while my mother was washing the laundries,
my grandaunt asked my dad,

'why you make her do all the work?'

my dad answered, 'exercise.'


it's suppose to be funny. I laughed till my tears dropped okay. so laugh!!! gah, forget it. ):

No comments: