20080828

Condor Heroes 2008!

senior citizens at the bus stops = scary.

that's an equation whether you like it or not. I had a very unpleasant encounter with two senior citizens at the bus stop today while waiting for the public bus. they were fighting over giving me bus tickets. ahh, I'm so loved. (: well, thank you, I'm flattered, really. but why the exchange of mean remarks?

---

over the week, I've noticed the sudden increase of morning glory trees blossoming. they're like mutated plants! I never saw anything blossomed like they did before in my life. Every single friggin corner I turn, there's either a white or pink colour covered tree. there's even one huge tree behind behind my house!!

d'oh.

damn, I can't remember my birthdate for my neopets account! screwww.

anyway, the new legend of the condor heroes is out! *clap hands vigorously until wrist breaks*

starring Hu Ge and Ariel Lin!

I was planning to upload a picture, by there's a tiny little line down at the bottom of the IE that says Error on page. so I can't upload any pictures . now I'm emo cuz I can't post pictures.

ANyway! I've watched a whole bunch of movies starring Hu Ge and I think he so awesomely rocks! though loads of people dislikes him for one reason or another. who cares how he is in real life?! as long as he provide me with good entertainment I'm more than grateful. (:

my first ever movie starring Hu Ge is Chinese Paladin! (xian jian qi xia zhuan) I watched is because Liu Yi Fei acted in it. ha ha ha. then my second movie of him acting is Fairy From Wonderland! (tian wai fei xian) with Ariel Lin as main girl character.

then I watched Till Death Do Us Apart (bie ai wo) on 8tv. where he acted with Vivian Hsu, which I find the movie really crappily boring. then recently just before Condor Heroes, I watched The young warriors (Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang). a newer version than the one aired on 8tv. Then, on 2009 I shal watch chinese paladin 3! (: if I remember to watch it, that is.

so since I'm so kind and good hearted and good and great and awesome and marvellous and beautiful and lovely and .. anyway, I'm going to end this post.

I'm boycotting blogger!I'm not going to update for a month! cause they didn't let me post my picture of Hu Ge and his yengness.

No comments: