20081001

Selamat Hari Raya!

Selamat Hari Raya! Greetings to all you malay people out there! thank you for amusing me with your .. uh, weird humour? and all of your super fast speaking. I mean, in a minute you lovely people could speak up to 3hundred words! ain't that something? (:

Greetings too to the new month of October! onemonthnearertomybirthday(:

and also, to sad little children such as I, happy revising!

now you may wonder what's with me and my weird starting of the post. Fear not! it shan't be a routine and I shan't, definitely not choose such words for my other posts. This is the influence of watching a 2hours movie of The Series of Unfortunate Events. such beautiful people there, the Beaugaaaahhhlider(?) . that's of course not how it's really spelt, I just can't quite catch their last name. the boy Klaus remembers everything he reads! the elder girl Violet (quite the opposite of Violet from Mr. Wonka's chocolate factory!) creates marvellous inventions and is really bright, I must say. and Sunny! oh, should I start with her? they're just plain lovely!

but yeah, fictional creatures they are.

Now, I shall leave all of you in complete serenity until the whole of Finals end.

till then,
Rebecca.

p/s I find Roald Dahl's books again quite amazing, it's a pity there's just so much.

No comments: