20080703

moulin rouge

above all the movies / dramas I've treathened you all into watching, *sob* you all should DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY watch moulin rouge.

it's a musical . on the outside it's just another stupid cheesy lovey-dovey sing song movie. *sob* but it's soooooo nice i tell you. I'd watch it over and over and over and over again. willingly. it made me cry so much T-T even more than 1 litre of tears did ! zomg. now, you don't find me crying most of the time. so go watch! I prompt you to.

it's starring Nicole Kidman as Satine ; Ewan McGregor as Christian .

if you're giving me stupid excuses such as 'go where and watch worr?' or 'you send to me lah~' then darling, give me your stupid CD or pendrive. I'll gladly transfer it for you. Cause it rocks! yeeaahh~

ok I'm done blabbering. back to homework! yeahh. v^^

No comments: