20080702

75th and still going.

so i found the pictures taken at the KLCC fountain. they look LOVELY! except that I spoilt some of the pictures with my idiotic grin. sigh. but blogger wont let me upload it. because it says down there 'Done but with error'

life's been really hectic. I haven't slept at all since 12.30am this morning because I slept from 4.30pm yesterday till 12.30 lah. duh? my sister stared at me when I woke up, I think she must be making sure whether I'm sleep-talking or not. anyway, the first words I spoke was , 'bleeeugh, my breath stinks.' it really did okay. I don't know why! it tastes stale like I'm eating rusted iron or sth like that. puh. yuck.

and, there's tuition again tonight .oh yes, do wish me best of luck. now, I absoloutely must be going off to finish up my piled up work. I have .. oh, I don't know.. 8 chinese essays? they've been left untouched since March. hahaha, call me lazy if you must.

I can't believe I didn't understand the part where the set of numbers were multiplied by 2 and how it affects the variance of the set of numbers in add maths today! omg. I tell you my memory is failing me badly. just yesterday, during KPA meeting, Wan Qi was telling me that she still kept a drawing I drew for her (in color pencil. zomg, color pencil!) in form1. I was all, 'WHAT? I drew something for YOU?' I don't even remember myself doing something like that. well yes, I remember drawing for people like Heng Jee Wa/Fang Jian Lik during primary 6. but in form 1? nooo... that DID NOT happen.

ahh anyway, she promised to bring it for me to see so that my memory can be refreshen.

then today cai ling asked me, 'so how? oral test. found ad not?' I was like, 'huh? whaddyou mean?' well, it turned out that I promised to pair up with her. omg -.-" and I don't remember a single thing. sigh, all this not sleeping through the night routine is killing my memory. I bet there's plenty of stuffs I forgot too.

huh, anyways, I'm off to burn MORE fat. as I've gained more when I finished up a WHOLE pack of RINO crunch(?) this afternoon, right after my lunch. sigh, oral test tomorrow. ): continue to pray for the world as it's getting worst.

infinte Xs and Os .
(sooo copyrighted from the sisterhood of the travelling pants)

No comments: