20080703

hectic.

pictures taken at the KLCC fountain. FINALLY it's uploaded. but I guess no one wants to see it. but then again, what can you do to stop me from uploading it? nyeahahahaha.



the dancers whom danced when I was busy gawking at those ang mo leng chais.


can you recognise my sister? cause I didnt recognise her at all. and my mom was scolding me because I didnt recognise her. )':


where I sat gawking at the ang mo leng chais. x)

you know, you can all go wonder about why I'm blogging at 8 in the morning; cuz I wont spill a word. 9: sigh, oh fine. my transport got sick so I can't possibly WALK to school. well, I did an attempt to do so in form 2 and I ended up reaching during recess. pfft. so i'll stay at home, finish up my homeworks (hopefully) and watch sisterhood of travelling pants. 2nd movie! xD

oh yeah, I've got a whole lot of mistakes typed without even knowing I typed it wrong in my previous posts. in which post in particular, go find out urself. blehhh.
1. Ashley Tamblyn is Tibby. She's not Lena in the sisterhood of travelling pants and therefore, not the girl in gilmore girls.

2. Alexis Bledel isn't the girl that acted as Blaire in Gossip girls. it's another person that acted. oh, but they looks SO much alike! you cant possibly blame me for recognising wrongly, can you?
okay, you can.
had I mentioned that I decided not to cut my hair until SPM's over? if no, then I'm mentioning it now. I hereby promise myself, 100% promise, if-i-go-back-on-my-promise-i'll-willingly-complete-100-chinese-essays promise, that I'll not get my hair anywhere near a pair of scissors or any sharp object that might change the length of my hair until 2009's last day of SPM is officially over.
and cai ling will say, ' but it'll look quite dull one wor, so long.'
and I shall answer, ' who the hell cares it it's dull. -.- '
oh pfft, I know I'm swearing. sorry, world! for I didn't set a good example. my inspired person to leave my hair so bloody long? ms. Blake Lively.
it looks as if I'm obsessed with her or sth. -.- I'm not obsessed . I'm just wondering why is her abs so darnit flat. T-T
I've had been watching liar game and it scares my spines away. so I'm still stuck at ep 3 now. lol.
anyway, I'm going to miss BM class, which I'm trying not to miss any because my BM sucks. bleuh. you see, i got 56(?) for my first term and i thought, ' oooookay.. I've gotta brush it up or else i'll slit my bear's throat. ' GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR 2ND TERM?!!!
a stinkin' 44! zomg. never in my entire life had i told myself to brush up a subject and got it worst in the next term. ehehehe, but i didnt made any effort. so anyway, feel free to knock my head and hear if it's empty. cause I really think it's empty. yeah and physics. I forgot to pass up my peka report yesterday due to some stuffs that got my mind off passing up homeworks. I think it's because cai ling started to read the ghost story and I tried to scare her out of her wits. HAH. I think it worked. or not?
gah. it probably didnt.

*yawn* oh, oh!! yesterday's tuition. remember I said I was going to burn off some fat in the last post? yeah, my mom was being super hyper and asked, ' BECCA! want to go swimming a not? *grin*' and duh, my reaction was WANT la. I think I looked like a starving dog looking up at a mountain pile of food.
so we went to Bukit Kinrara's Golf Club. (zzzz. i wonder why people go there to swim) cuz it's the nearest to swim at without fearing people would randomly come chasing us out of the pool. gahah. yeah, so we just swam la. then when it was my turn to use the goggles, (yeah, all our goggles disappeared except for my mom's) i swam from one end to the other la duh! so anyway when I reached the border of the adult pool and kid's pool, i rebel-ed against it. zomg. there were algaes floating on each tiles. bleeeugh.
so you can imagine a person in the water that reached the end then suddenly fly backwards. we had LOADS of disturbance.
1. three kids were playing jumping and created a HUGE amount of bubble in the chlorinated sucky water. (which i don't think they cleaned it at all this month?)
2. two old uncles (you must remember my ver. of old uncles are people above 20s. xD) were learning how to swim! omg omg omg. he was swimming freestyle and he was splashing A LOT of water above and in the chlorinated sucky water.
3. algaes. )):
4. Akane from Ranma 1/2.
I was happily swimming and I suddenly remembered an episode when Akane tried to swim in school, then Ranma was teaching her, 'first you breathe in then hold your breath and go under water.' suddenly this cute little Akane said, 'AH?! I thought you're suppose to keep on breathing in air under the water!' 17 years of swimming like that. no wonder she drowns easily. tsk.
oh yeah I was talking about tuition. so I went back all tired because of the lack of exercise I've been through lately, and half an hour later I had to hop on the car so that my mom can fetch my brother first then me to tuition. we got lost on the way and ended up late in reaching there. I was so friggin tired even then, but anyway I proceeded with my work , scribble scribble. stood up. walk to teacher.
she was busy talking to the Taman Desa(?) people. so I waited for her to finish up speaking but she won't stop!! omg omg. I stood there for what seems a whole 20 minutes. then finally went in between her and her beloved students and placed my stupid paper in front of her and waited again. bleugh. the whole routine continued over and over again.
until tuition was over, my mom reached at 10.30pm when she was suppose to reach at 10.oopm. sigh, at least I got my supper. I think the guy who cooked my tose rawa thinks I need something to brighten up my spirits so he put A LOT of curry leaves and chilli padi in it. I was screaming 'pedas! pedas!' when I almost finished the whole thing. tsk, my mom said each of our budget is RM2 . that's why I didnt ordered a drink. zomg.
pffft. anyway, my brother (elder) was kind enough to offer me his Cheese Nan by taking my last slice of tose rawa. which I got sick of it already. because it not only burned my tongue, it burned my stomach too! just like when I ate nasi lemak + sambal; I feel more hungry. because the sambal was working its way burning a hole through my intestines. -.- same thing goes here! whataday.
anyway, i went home. printed out a random topic for (supposedly today's) oral test. went upstairs, took out my pen and everything, stared at my karangan book, turn to look at my bed. then jump onto the bed and sleep like a pig. I don't even remember my 2.30am alarm ringing. I set it before I slept la, cuz I really just simply HAD to pass it up today. butt... nahh, I'm not even present at school.
so anyway, I bet you're all bored up with my ridiculously long post. so till then. (: sisterhood of travelling pants is awaiting me. toodles!

No comments: