20080708

Dear July,

i have to stop going online. no, i should fast on computer so that at least i would finish my homeworks. my mountain high heap of homeworks.

my weekend was super packed filled. friday, I was all 'screw homeworks, I have two more days to complete them anyway..' so i went online the whole friggin afternoon and went to sleep.

on saturday, i used the computer again until 10. when my mom bugged me to get ready if I wanted to follow her to the train station. so anyway, i was in MBS until 2.00pm(?) and then i went home, use the computer AGAIN. zZ, then it was 3.00pm ; I threw myself on my bed and slept. until 5.43pm(?) , my mom knocked on my door and asked, 'i thought you wanted to go youth one? ' i mumbled a little something and got bathed and followed her to go out and makan dinner. because she got a 4/4 for her PTK 48 exams i'm telling that to Pn. Toh tmr in tuition. hahahahahaand she was going to belanja her friend. why miss out free food?

but apparently, we got lost on the way. when we were sick of looking at the signboards which only had 'putrajaya' printed on them, they (sis & mom) started singing this really old song about why the sun is still shining when it's the end of the world .. so I recorded it! but when I started recording, they already sung finish. here's the video tho.




ha Ha. i always laugh when I watch that. it's uhh, kind of not in the right position. because I took it with my phone.

speaking of my phone, the inner part of the screen retak-ed. Because on Monday morning, I was so tired I couldn't get myself up but my sister was being a pain and somehow, my mother phoned me and made my temper burst. so out of anger, I threw the stupid phone towards my sister's bed, but apparently, it bounced and hit the wall beside the bed. LOL. I was like.. ' nooooo!!!! ' then I quickly fixed the battery back and found out that 3/4 of the screen was completely white. zomg. I have to waste RM100 to change the screen now. sigh.

we were in Equine park some minutes later anyway, after dinner, I went hunting for yvonne's present. ahahaha, I haven't wrapped it yet. until now, tsk. then we accidentally went into Lovely Lace. I immediately remembered Alvin and his house. x)

on Sunday,

because SOME people kept on pestering me to reach Beh's house earlier, I went to FGA's morning service. and amazingly, the message was a mixture of was Ps. Daniel preached on the previous week and what Ps. Reuben preached during pre-M.A.D camp. so, it ended at 9.30am ; when I thought it would end at 10am.

I walked all the way to Beh's house and found out that Sue Yin reached before me. ): no more no. 1. zZ .. tonikake. YVONNE. the birthday girl, reached latest. at 11.06am. oh yeah,
Happy belated birthday, sotong!

she got herself a new sony ericsson phone. go, rob her. then I found out Beh accepted Christ just the night before. time's changing fast~ yeah, so we walked all the way down to the pasar. (my 2nd time walking the same road that day) we crossed the bridge and assumed that particular U76 would bring us to Sunway.

mana tahu.

sunway is in the opposite direction. WHy la did we crossed the bridge?? so, we wasted half an hour. going all the way to brickfields station on the bus and back again. so finally we reached at 2pm. thank God we reached. we ate fast food for lunch. sounhealthy. then we went ice skating. it frigginly costed RM18 on Sundays.

I learned how to skate! and I flew down 5 times. it was 2 times Beh's fault. why? because .. you know sunway's sakting ring. the side opposite the entrance, that's my bad luck spot. ): she just HAD to say, 'wah~ it's here again.' then miraculously, I fell down. it's like some sort of a curse or something. o yeah! and then ALWAYS when anyone fall down la, there's this red shirted guy that would help me up. well, thank God for him, because Beh can never pull me up. later on when we were going back, we saw him again behind us. stalker. -.-

I almost ran into a girl's fingers, luckily lah.. i only ran over her gloves because screw me for not knowing how to stop. and there was this very super yongsui punye person that wanted to 'kao' sue yin. so we (beh, me and yvonne) did our best to protect her by pulling her together with us whenever we can. apparently, she knows how to skate .. and therefore, her 5 rounds = my 1 round. how la, can we pull her with us?

so at 5pm, after taking pictures and letting yvonne belanja us eat mcFlurry. LOL. we went to the bus stop opposite to get a bus back home. I was rushing so that I could get to school at 7.30pm but apparently, the rapidKLs weren't very cooperative. the U76 came only after we waited for half an hour. but thank God also la, because I think we (yvonne and i -- sue yin have her father to fetch her back) got the chance to calm beh down, assuring her that her decision of accepting Christ was correct, because she kept thinking about why she cried her heart out the previous night. she had NO idea why. neither do we. but I remembered my auntie's testimony about when she accepted Christ too, just a week ago.

yeah, when I FINALLY got down the station, it was 7.06pm. I ran~~ across the street on the 'zebra road ' to get on another bus, BUT there weren't any RapidKLs for me to get my ass into ; so, I ran all the way back. remember I said I had to be in school by 7.30pm? yeah, I was expected to watch my sister singing in the national choir.

I think I lost more than 20kgs that day. LOL. but I've already gained them all back la, considering the amount of food I've been stuffing down my throat. I think next time I'll operate my stomach and ask the doctor not to sew it back. so I can just simply stuff it into my stomach without having the chew, chew, chew, swallow steps. too slow. haha

anyway, I reached in time with my mom. apparently, she wanted to watch her beloved daughter too. it was okay. except that the Frankenstein wasn't singing loud enough for my going-deaf ears to hear. it was a small singing-play. by the national ochestra and choir.

I almost fell asleep when the violinist was playing her solo piece. her 1 song is i dunno, 10 minutes? my brains were rotting from the inside by then. though the music was really nice. nice enough to lull me to sleep, thank you, whatever your name is. then the choir team I came with said to go back during the 15 minutes break. and I saw a lengchai! ho ho ho. I got his picture, but it's blur. tsk. no way I'm posting it up. He's MINE! gahahahaha.

oh yea, have I mentioned that I really, absolutely, 100%-ly very very dislike this ms. Tan Elaine's sister's boyfriend? pfft. he's acting like he knows everything. sigh, if he ever marries ms. Shirley Tan, I would feel SOOOOO sorry for Elaine. my apologies, if Elaine thinks he's a good person and not a pain in the anywhere-you-can-think-of.

yeah.

every recess now going for prayer meeting. suits my tastebuds well, I don't usually eat anyway. sigh, I hope there's SU this friday. for some reasons or another. (: till then, I need to find informations for my oral test.

infinite Xs and Os.
praise the Lord!

No comments: