20080714

my 80th post!

with a good news. ((:

guess what?

my neighbour, ms. Tan Shen Wen, she accepted Christ too! I was going online, my first time in a lot of times of going online finally switched on msn, it was for tomorrow's EST presentation. yeah, teachers and their assignments. pfft.

then she, that doesn't usually talk to me on msn or any other day(?) because of her inhuman busy life suddenly comes and greet me reeeally warmly. then we chat chat chat and she told me the good news!

life really IS great. to think that when we were kids we spent everyday together. such times. (: I'm just uberly glad that her name's jotted down in the Book of Life. Praise the Lord! for His grace is sufficient. ((: now, who's next to tell me the good news? tralala~

---

zomg. I havent bathe yet. -.-

anyways, my brother (elder) wanted to be pro in MS; therefore downloaded AncientMS. xP ; means MapleStory Private Server. 50 times the experience, drop rate, and messos. $$ ~

so, I was curious and started playing too! although in the beginning I didnt' knew how to register for an ID. and behold! I'm the almighty level 99 Priest now. hahaha~ the zombies all get damage even when I heal. xD kill 10 zombies = level up 1 time. syoknye!

hmm, I guess yes, that's it. Oh about FRIM. pictures are with Sheou Jun, so until she gives me the pictures, I'm not updating a word even. though my faithful readers would be bored out of their minds when I update it. haha; so yes. be prepared to be bored out of your minds.

God bless.
by yours truly,

No comments: