20080711

a year of harvest.

today's the day when Yvonne will go to some-weird-name hotel and get her practical piano exam sitted. and today's also the day when something weird happened. to me.

you know the prayer meeting I've been going to every recess and I said it suits my taste buds? yeah well , I went today, too. with BehBeh~ we saw Pn. Ong in the half open Koperasi room door and she urged me to give her the carta organisasi which I was suppose to complete weeks ago. LOL. anyway, the prayer meeting started.

so I was praying then suddenly the guy (whatever his name is) said, 'now, we would like to ask Rebecca to pray for the GoodNews to be spread around the school.. the 'fu yin' .. something-something..' (in chinese)

guess what my reaction was? -.-

I went 'ha?' Okay, so it's my 5th time there. but WHY ME? anyway, I prayed a really short prayer. I wasn't really glad with myself for saying 'ha?' tho ..I wasn't expecting it! ; BehBeh was being super supportive by saying Amen all the time. thank you (: lol.

HAH, to yvonne, the girl that's suppose to take her piano exam today, you missed out a chance of seeing me pray. 9:

the after-school gathering was wonderful! although I WAS supposed to go to SU but I thought BehBeh would be really さびしい ; so I just went la. it seems to me that the songs we sing never changes. but there was a new song added today : JESUS, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES . it's a four sentence song, short, but nice.

and it was the first time I saw so many people cry together in one place. oh yeah, do pray for BehBeh btw. yeah! she shared something great today. she said that last night, she asked her mom what if she believed Jesus. Then her mom didn't membantah/agree. so, neutral it is! yay ((: so, continue to pray, that one day her parents will agree to it and even come to Christ to!

---

yesterday, I did finish my nilam and everything at school and went back via metro no.19 .. guess who I saw?

mr. Lee Tai Foong.

OMG. OMG. OMG. I was reading Fruit Basket vol. 21 ; then someone messed up my beautiful, precious hair. oh okay, it's not beautiful but at least it's precious. I actually turned my head and found no one. padahal he was sitting right behind me. in an angle not really easy to be spotted(?); whatever. so I saw him. zomg.

life's weird huh? it pops people out when you least expect it. pfft. I should have pulled his face in opposite directions. gah, missed the chance.

I'm going to FRIM tomorrow! pray that I don't get bitten by leeches/snakes/mosquitos. ahaha, remember :

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I
will curse; ..."
Genesis 12:3
tata darlings. (:
God bless.
I needa burn some fat now.

No comments: