20080730

Pameran

HAHhahahahahahahhHHhahA.

life is definitely more than a misery-filled-junk. ((: so far, my week had been a BLAST! thanks to the song by Mark Schultz, He Will Carry Me.

I call, You hear me
I’ve lost it all
And it’s more than I can bear
I feel so empty

You’re strong
I’m weary
I’m holdin’ on
But I feel like givin’ in
But still You’re with me

chorus:
And even though I’m walkin’ through
The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will
Ever need
And He will carry me

I know I’m broken
But You alone
Can mend this heart of mine
You’re always with me

chorus

And even though I feel so lonely
Like I’ve never been before
You never said it would be easy
But You said you’d see me through
The storm

chorus


it's a very very very very very (believe me, I'll go on forever with the 'very's but I'll spare you guys! good ain't I? xP) very beautiful song that woke me up on Monday morning. xD it's a song as my alarm OK~ so anyway, it woke me up and I couldn't stop listening to it. oh of course, the battery is dead now. pfft, I'm too lazy to even charge it. how lazier can a human get? seriously.

I should be getting ready for tuition right now, but screw it. ;b

so Monday was Hari Pameran!

which was the day when I missed :
- the diabolo performance (they said it was gooooooood)
- the taekwondo performance (they said it was.. painful xD so sorry, po chi.)
- Danny something's presence in school (he actually arrived at school!)
- LOADS OF deliciousmouthwateringstomachchurningneverinyourlifetimeyouwillgettoeat FOOD (I didn't bring a single cent)
- 5 minutes of the choir presentation
- the showing of IRON MAN. (why do i even care abt the movie? -.-)
- the arrival of the "guests" (pengetua said they were VIPs. mhmm, sure......)

I spent most of the day walking round and round the school which I'm getting bored of already with yvonne the sotong. because we were Lone Rangers! bwahahahaha. okay, not funny. because LAH.

1) JingQi & Karr Man busy Interacting with Spanish leng chais which they didn't even bother to introduce to me. ):
2) Sue Yin & Po Chi busy with Taekwondo's "bubble tea" sales. omg. the line was horribly scary.
3) Beh mm se dak leave Chinese Ochestra
4) I was escaping duty (which I eventually forgot about it o.o")
5) yvonne the sotong was walking all alone~ *Akon's Mr. Lonely starts playing*

haha, okay. OKAY. not funny. kay, get it already. shh.

I'm going to bathe now. xD blog another time. ((:

No comments: