20081215

grow up, kid.

i've GOT to catch up on my school works, they've all left my mind! /
after I come back from Thai. (:
I'm going to Thai tomorrow! which means the missing of pemberian Anugerah ARP - ugh - I really wanted that anugerah!
maybe I'll still get it w/o attending?

---

so I've got something to say here , if you can't have things go your way, live with it. move on. it's not the end of the world! if you can't move on, WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? you don't really think the Earth spins around you right? you can't expect EVERYONE to do EVERYTHING YOU like.

me have been pissed off since ytd night.
and me not really pissed off anymore now but wth, grow up!

accept the cold hardy-har-har truth in your face and start celebrating already. Changes are the only constant thing now, haven't you heard? Cherish what you have now and forget the memories of yesterday. It ain't no good 'ole days now anymore.

if you're wondering who I'm referring this three paragraphs to , think hard - it's not that hard to know who I'm referring to.

the truth stays the truth and you can't change the truth.

---

Mag & Zoe came over today -- my cousins (aunt Lee's daughters) -- which Joseph thinks their vocabulary only consist of the word 'stupid' .

They are :
1. stuck together. not literally but yeah , still.
2. show offs.
3. my cousins.
4. too loud
5. in loooove with taiwanese dramas which are pufff. yuck eew. for exp : smiling pasta.

OK I know i watched it before too but I was young & stupid. and when I was young & stupid many things I did had not passed through my big brain.

but I must admit Zoe is turning into a rather beautiful young lad. and wth, she's tiny for a 7 yr old! or is she 8? I stil rmb her as a baby when my dad had her name screwed up and asked aunt Lee, 'what?! her name's Zoro?!?'

that totally made me laugh like crap.

WE WENT TO THE ZOO!
cuz my dad had a meeting there to see the aquarium.

& I babysitted them + John. I'm glad at least Mag knows how to take care of her younger sis. and they listens to me! like I'm a super cool big sis wth bah pew puff. right.

you know like when there's a more knowledgable person in present and you scolded someone unintentionally then the K (knowledgable) person said something else in differ then you'll shut up about it because you know the K person spoke sth that's correct n u did wrong?

yeah, me is the K person & Mag is you. LOL!

I am officially a very cool & K person. yes I am showing off here. YOU BLOW ISIT!?
Ohh snowager time. wait for my souvenirs from Thai! (:

No comments: