20081205

LA LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING!

it's the pissiest day of my pissed off life today. WTH! does the word pissiest exist anyway? I just feel emo. the end. and I get frustrated over the slightest things. for example, my aunt giving me a jambu air. I said no, I don't want it. and she barged right into my little watching movie world and poke the plate in my face. so I'm pissed off. but I'm staying in her house tonight so I can't be anymore pissed off than I am now if not I'll have the car to myself for the night.

I'm in Bekok, Johor.

saving the world.

I mean I'm stuck here with nothing to do except for sms-ing with my lousy RM5.oo ++ left cred and watch Bruce Almighty/liar liar on laptop over n over again. Oh yeah! I can admire myself in the mirror too. but I got my hair trimmed and I'm not happy with it because this is the pissiest day of my pissed off life so I can't admire anything.

the joy of the Spirit. the.joy.of.the.Spirit.

guh. I'm so friggin pissed off at myself now. WTH CANT I JUST BE THAT STUPID PERKY HUGE SMILE LOUSY ALWAYS HAPPY GIRL NEXT DOOR! geeeeez. even though if it means everybody think I'm having a fake smile. I don't like being pissed off. my sis was pissed off this whole morning and I KNOW how friggin much I feel like punching her in the face so I can't be pissed off if not I'll have a punch landed on my face.

right. should stop typing and go sleep. BUT IT'S NINE THIRTY! should stalk on the astro then. YES THEY HAVE ASTRO HERE !

sorry cBox spammer (directly pointing towards Jade Yeap Xue Bing) I can't reply your spam msgs. ): because I'm on someone else's pc and I DON'T WANT TO PISS HIM OFF. which I think I already did. because I said hello but he didnt hear and I think he's thinking 'wth this girl is here in my house n she din even call me waht she think she is like my boss ar even my boss dun treat me like this wait i dun even hv a boss!'

yeah. screw me with my super idiotic tiny voice. WHY CAN'T ANYONE HEAR ME?!! the first time i say a sentence that is. see I'm super pissed off by myself.

gah. should stop rant. OMG I NEED TO GO TO THE LIBRARY ASAP NEED BOOKS SO BADLY ROTTING IN FRONT PC EVERYDAY NOTHING ELSE TO DO ANYMORE. the gift the gift the gift the gift the gift the gift the gift the gift the gift the gift the gift . I;m soo friggin unproductive. I should just go for a job hunt or something or maybe I should stick to myself and watch papa to musume nanokakan over n over again! SCREW CODE BLUE DISC 2 WTH WHY WONT IT LOAD!!

o right. ytd I went for SU farewell party which was super fail. will blog about it if no moss grew on me already.

No comments: