20081230

WHEE.

notice the caps and the full stop.
uh - I've changed the audio there at the sidebar, Sisterhood of Travelling Pants 2's OST. *grins*


I love Tibby - Tibby's full of sarcasm.
I love the 2nd movie! because it's so fake how the plot runs - Okay , forget me. anyway, do download the pirated ver. of it if you like .. romantic, sad, beautiful girls. but if you like/heart sarcasm to the max, go and buy all 4 seasons of Dr. House. (:


moving on -

Youth '09 is heeeeeeeeeereeee! go get your passes and go with meeeee! wait I'll invite you. I just have to sign in that MSN which is so difficult for me to double click on that lousy blue green icon.


100 activities in 3 days is ohmyGodhowcanthishappen-ly awesome okay.


ahh - now I have to finish my account homework because Pn. Toh suddenly msged yesterday and said tuition's today. OH THE LOVE OF ACCOUNTS.

No comments: