20081213

it's me. it's always me.

it's forever me. that's where we should change.

my post has nothing to do with the above. LOL

---

many many random stuffs had happened .

but I am going to dedicate this post to my dad. for making me laugh, for making my day crazily funny, for giving me extra money all the time, for providing me food, for being dad.

for that, I'm going to share with you all very interesting stories of my dad.

one morning, I was all sleepy when I went into my parent's room for d
bathroom , wash up and stuff, den I smelled smoke -
me : hmm, I smell something burning.
dad : there's nothing burning here, must be from outside.
me : but I think it came from here .
dad : oh, then its probably your mom's face.
me : what? O.O
dad : yeah la! she always put on the cream n everything *imitate my mom
applying cream*

the next , happened just yesterday during my mom's b'day celebration.

dad : there's a surprise for you ! (super excited tone)
mom : why the cake taste like gas one?
dad : that's the surprise!


I must state down that that is not all there is to his weird little humour. like, for example :

when we were waiting for the food to arrive in the hawker centre, my sister
was playing with her phone which was gifted to her by my dad.
my dad, as bored as he always is, spotted her playing the phone and
commented,
'wah! your phone so cool and nice one! who give you one ah?'

then there is one that gets to me always:

dad : so, Joseph, how many As you wanna get for your SPM?
Joseph : I don't know - but definitely more than her *points to my
sister*
dad : haha, okay la I tell you what - if you get more As than your sister,
I'll give you roasted wild boar.

No comments: