20081221

pathetic loser

is me.
I'm not wallowing up in self pity or anything so shut up about it's in the mind or whatever crap you're about to give me.

even the classic 'are you OK?' would seriously tick me off too. man I should really just private away my blog or something. I suck.

by the way, I'm distancing myself from the outside world as because I've came to realise the cold hard truth that it's a dangerous world out there and anything might hurt me. even a tiny speckle of dust. which means you won't find me on msn from day to night & I've came to realise I could live on w/o neopets -- Sorry neofriends! though I'll really miss them guys. .-. they have the coolest imagination powers overpowering my dad's.

and I'm afraid of phones now already due to some very pathetic reasons that I do not wish to disclose to my fellow Earthlings.

announcement close.

---

Thai was AMAZING SUPERB WONDERFUL COOL HOT BEACHY SUNNY COLOURFUL BOOBY TUK-TUK-Y MULTILINGUALLY FUNNY AWESOME & most of all a very great holiday w my family.

I kept on going 'ahhh~' at everyone I heard spoke in Japanese. LOL & I prob ticked my sis off by saying 'itadakimasu~' before every meal. she says her friend (yw) does that too in her recent trip to penang.

I've got loadsa stuffs! and I'm a lucky jinx (my sis got the words together idk what it means) cos I won a pink frog stuffed toy in Fantasea [the hugest happening (ughh why am I using this word?) thing in Phuket so I was informed] the first game I played while the others got absolutely nothingness. yes, I am proud.

got conned into buying a cloth like earring which to idk what clothes to match it now. but the other is just simply awesome cos I chose the awesome one.

I've had too much seafood throughout the trip that my lips swelled up & cracked. and my mom blamed me for it! they've got the freshest tastiest seafood you can ever find. esp the crabs they were awesome - my sis kept on eating it though she had blisters all over her feet and puss kept coming out. yuck.

the most life treatening moment would be on a go-kart with my beloved elder brother. we almost overturned and died if had he not stepped on the brake earlier and let go off the accelerator and if the slope were to be steeper. I have a vid to prove it ! but ya'll won't be that mean and evil and so much of a sadist to wanna watch it riiight?

the beaches were evilly beautiful. the sand at Pahtong beach were shiny! yuck! and there were dead lalas all with colourful shells spread out all over the beach there and they looked like butterflies and with the shiny sand it was as if they were meant to be there. evil is deceiving.

I wanted to have my hair braided like the Africans but my mom said they were against the school rules & thus no braided hair here. school rules are bummer. I'm having my hair braided the next time I go. and I'm def. going for catapult bungy jump & tarzan's jungle bungy idc how many butts -- sorry I meant bahts I need to go on it. I like the idea of being shot into the air by a giant catapult and hanging over 60m off land/sea.

shopping there is like war. haggle till you die! managed to get souvenirs for speacially YOU , YOU , You, YOU & you. oh, and YOU also. but I doubt there'll be enough for my nasty friends that befriend you when there's good thing and turns their back against you when there's a sitch. oh well, they suck & I suck too anyway. so we're equal.

oh yes, there is an absolute must in visiting fantasea btw but it'd bore you to death if you were a boring old crap that doorknobs don't amuse you. doorknobs are fascintating. it's amazing how many different types of doorknobs there are.

will keep updating throughout 2009 in my daily posts if I remember any of the things from phuket.

I love phuket. I love thailand. I love thai slang. I love how the girls there are such sluts they make me feel better.

No comments: