20081227

Jade threatened me!

about never seeing Ohno again if I don't post any pictures.
oh well, all the more reasons to disclose what I've been unhealthily up to in Phuket.

seriously, I gained too much excess fat. I'm sorta trying to achieve walking 10k steps a day now but it's not working - House marathon you see. but now that my mom had chased us (me & my sis) off the tv so I'm here stealing John's pc time. and meanwhile waiting for House marathon to continue on its pace again. that series is adding on more sarcasm to my speeches. yuck.


one really cute kid that can't get off the hapiness of kicking my seat on the airplane.
my sister & the famous crabs. tadah!
on the way to Phi Phi (fifi) island.
we looked thrilled don't we?
don't be fooled. we're just plain gay that's all.
oh btw, Pancake here says welcome to Phuket. She's apparently the most beautiful woman you can find in Thailand, so the driver said. he was pretty boastful about her. especially with her name, he mentioned it SO MANY TIMES.

Simpson Fish (what Joseph calls it). watching it's eyes move is seriously entertaining. despite the fact that it's also quite very weird in other aspects , like for example : blue lips.
we heart skeletons.
the bigger one's a whale and the smaller one's a dugong. a DUGONG.
mom & dad ditched us for a 800baht/person elephant ride while we went to watch a guy show his affections towards a cobrall. or was it a python? i don't recall.
where we had another round of yummy seafood.
one beach we went to. it's a shame they don't go topless here.
lousy sea hawk looks cooler than me. I earned 50 bahts for having the ****s to take picture with a meat eating creature. which is the same amounts of bahts I used to buy a book. a very scary book that swears too much.
our final night in Phuket main town and boy was I gay touching that hippy pink scooter!
we love Star Movies.
and welcome to Patong Beach!which is where Joseph met a new friend because of the book he was holding. great way to know new people huh?
and where also he staked our lives on the go-kart. nice unforgetable memory.
FantaSea!
International buffet dinner
my new friends. meet Froggy (I haven't officially named it yet) the pink frog and Mr. Jellyfish! They looks thrilled with me! whee~
ms. Peacock. that's not her real name.
anyway, I have a joke to share.
we saw white python, white peacock, white birds, white hall - so my mom asked me ,'why is everything white?'
I thought the Q was pointless so I ignored her so she asked again.
this time, a cranky over 20s guy answered her ,'they painted them white.' with a v serious face.
my mom went all big eyed and asked, 'even the animals?' oh how we love her tone of voice that is full of wonder tone.
then that cranky dude replied seriously, 'yes.' and turned away giggling to his friends.


the palace of the Elephants. that's what they wrote there at the sign - well anyway, there's where we quarterly doze off, half watched, and quarterly whoa-ed at the performances.

where we returned to to sleep. nice place - just no Star Movies.

John was indulged in making his hard sand ball the next morning over at Patong Beach that he didn't even bothered when I threw a soft sand ball at him.

another beach which the name I can't recall.

the last meal we had in Phuket Island. it was like so tall up , we were at the same height with the buzzing scarily in amount wires.

TADAH! end of Phuket trip.
I get to see Ohno now right? riiiiight??

don't ya'll just love leaving your hws till the end to finish?

No comments: