20081202

my weird sixteen

sometimes you just can't help but feel left out no matter how away from the truth it is. just a part of life you can't avoid - people, afterall is selfish in nature.

---

my 16th birthday was hillarious. I spent the whole exact day sitting in front of the computer playing neopets. and ended up getting my mom burst in anger of me doing no house chores and playing games. yeah, she hates computer games.

but I got - a mocha cake from my dad which tastes wonderful. (: and a freezed cheese cake from Cai Ling~ my mom says it's wonderful. and she got herself a second helping which rarely happens.

then I went to MV on Sunday to go meet up with Beh, Cai Ling, JinJin~, Li Pheng, Po Chi & twilight. when which it was supposed to be a birthday celebration but it was more like a normal outing with everyone belanja-ing me stuff. muahaha. like, for example - JinJin bought me donuts. (that memang he owes me nvm) all of them paid for my movie ticket. being birthday girl rocks sial. but they all left me alone in MV in the end. just cause I forgot to go get my reload and I got caught up in all the Jdramas/English movies in Speedy n ddecided to search for Hercules. go figure. I decided it was too late to take a bus alone with all the packetted stuff in my hand (donuts, for example) so I called my mom to come pick me up but she said (you crazy ah - come back yourself lah) so I was all emo and started reading books in MPH (and which to my horror discovered The Gift was RM71 ++) so I called my dad and found out he was in PJ and said nvm he can go on with whatever he's doing. then I found Yes, Man! (Jim Carrey movie coming out in this Dec) and started reading when my dad called again and said he'll be coming over to which I said if he comes over I'll give him two donuts!

then he got me back asking me where were my kawan-kawan yg abandoned me completely. and there comes the funny sentence , 'who needs enemies when you have friends like that?' LOL. no offense to those who went that day . xD

YESTERDAY I went out with JADEEE! in IOI. I wanted to check out the new toilet but I still didnt get to see it anyway. and Popular sells The Gift for the same RM71 ++ price too. bummer. then Bolt wasn't on show in IOI so we took the other don't know how many hours to walk and circle around the whole mall. as Jade said, we are one sad couple of a teenagers. we passed by that gold shop that Jade's friend was working in it SO MANY TIMES that the guy probably thought we were stalking him or something like that. HAHAH. classic. (: then the Arashi videos she showed me were so friggin funny - oh Oh I got to borrow a series from her. (: which I thnk she didnt want to part with it because she kept asking me 'you SURE you want it anot? I know you don't want it' I WANT CODE BLUE TT and koizora. xD see, the thing is she went back with me. ((: n i think i recognise the road to her house now.. just that i hv no idea which road to walk on to reach her house. mmhmm.

that's about my sixteenth birthday . OH - going out again tomorrow with me primary school friends and get CODE BLUE! yeaaaaah!

right .

No comments: