20081230

uh - Sue Yin tagged me.

first of all, I would like to really say screw chinese. I KNOW! I'M GOING TO DO MY ACCOUNTS HW AFTER THIS OKAY. shuddap. ): n I can't type chinese so wth? i din know tags came in chinese.

幸福套餐 NO。1♥

01 你的綽號 : Becca, Rebecky, Becky, Pikachu!, naughty car (O.O), jia jia yun

02 年齡 : 16岁

03 生日 : 11月29日
04 星座 : Saggi座 [WHAT! i dun want to spoil the nice chinesy tag]
05 興趣 : drawing, going crazy, annoy people, drawing, fantasise about .. [i'll leave that to your imagination]
06 專長 : none.




幸福套餐 NO。2♥

01 你有沒有喜歡的人? : i like everybody
02 是否在交往? : 否。
03 現在幸福嗎? : 幸福!
04 如果上天給你勇氣,最想做什麽事? : wear a bikini in a negative 1 degree celcius weather.
05 如果有天, 你愛的人跟你告白的話? : beat him up. [no, seriously I will]



幸福套餐 NO。3♥

01 點你的人是: sue yin
02 他是你的 : sapo 6 leader
03 他的個性? : HAHAHAHAHAH. uh, she is like the .. unpredictable person. one minute you se her scoring flying As in exams the next minute you see her so invovled with dancing you can blink twice or pinch yourself it's the reality.
04 認識她多久? : 4年了
05 你覺得他怎樣? : very interesting
06 你想對她說什麽 : Hello.



幸福套餐 NO。4♥

01 最愛的節目 : Teach me, Arashi! [HAHAHAHAH]
02 最愛的音樂 : -
03 最愛的季節 : Spring
05 最愛的人 : -
06 最愛的顔色 : soft purple?
07 最愛的國家 : Spain please. Sorry M'sia. ):
08 最愛的天氣 : just before the rain



幸福套餐 NO。5♥

01 如果上天給你三個願望:
a) wisdom
b) power of influence
c) three more wishes

02 你是很專一的人嗎 : nope. zen zen iie.
03 最深刻的回憶? : .. I got nothing
04 你是個很有信心的人嗎? : I suppose, yes.
05 你很愛微笑嗎 : 是的. definitely.

06 如果你要放棄你現在的生活,你願意嗎?: 不愿意!
07 妄想什麽樣的生活 : 現在的生活 would do
08 是否橫刀奪愛才是愛 : 否. 奪回的愛 can never be called love. [i so obviously copied the five words in front!]

uh - byebye?

No comments: