20081225

I went to Elaine's blog and this I find.

Time: 2251
Name: Rebecca Ng Jia Yiin
Age/Birthday: 16/20 Nov 1992
School: SMK Sri Sentosa
Elder sisters: one in number.

Younger sisters: -
Elder Brothers: one in number
Younger brothers: one in number
Favourite liquids[drinks]: iced lemon tea?
Favourite consumables[food]: fruits?

Favourite place to sleep: -
Flying?: yes, I wish to have wings.
Swimming/Diving?: diving.

How much friends in MSN?: how many friends are in your MSN contact list . is that what you were asking?
Couple?: what couple?
Loved ones?: oh - you mean in MSN? I DON'T GET YOU.

Get kicked on the butt: do I want to, you mean? obviously no.
Allergic?: to what, you mean? seafood a little I guess. I'm perfectly fine other than that.
Gastric?: what about gastric? it's a situation where your stomach has a hole in it I know.

Whole fortune: HUH ?
Age of marriage?: I'm not a fortune teller/prophet
Children wanted?: I never want to get married.
Age of death?: what? do you think anyone replying this crap is possibly dead?
Animals in house?: fish, lizard, roaches, flies, sometimes cats & frogs/toads
Longest fingernail ever kept: .. ?
Wanted birthday present : a punchbag

Q: In your dream, a god tells you that you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?
A: get me out of the dream.

---

1. What’s your ambition?
architect/doctor/vet - anything I like.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
everyone is ewually important. don't be bias.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
I don't.
I'm not as emo as that.

4.What if you found out that your wife/husband is having an affair ?
if I have one, I would walk straight up to that bugger and slap him in the face then ask from an explanation. when he starts explaining I'll walk out of the house and stay in a 5 star hotel using his cred card to swipe. I'll most prob hook up another Spanish dude too. and I'll phone Jade with my ever so canggih handphone and wail and cry until she don't understand a word I'm saying . then I'll post up hate letters all over the net.

5. How many babies you want?
I dun wanna get married.

6. Want to watch "The Day The Earth Still Stood Still"?
what for? comedy beat thriller hands down.

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
look in the mirror one day and say, 'GOD! I AM FAT!'

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
absolutely.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
wth for to list out? there'll be no one as a perfect bf. unless if he's God.

10.What feeling do you love most?
that tingly feeling .. go read my previous tags. one of it should have the ans to this.

11. What are your bad habits?
are? I swear when I tell myself not to anymore, I eat junk when I know I'm turning into a pig,

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
people who hate me? well, thank God idk who you are. whatever lah, go post hate letters or anything you want. if you really hate me, I somehow don't know of your existence. so - why don't you show yourself a little? just a tiny little bit.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I doubt anyone would.

14. What do you hate most in others?
I can't hate what they are. they are who they are who am I to hate it? I SUCK IF I HATE IT. and I do suck.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
a spoon.

16. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
please don't make me flail like I do with just looking at Ohno's pic.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
completely emo till nothing to say else.

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
bought a very cool earring

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
twenty six. I'll be hot. & it'll be very irony if I look like a fat pig then.

20. What is something you will never regret doing?
do a bungy jump/spend more time with my family/sharing about Christ/watch a comedy.
there's just so many things.

No comments: