20081129

what day is this?!

somewhere is the distant past, I was on a vacation with my family and was very pissed off by my sister so I decided to throw my goggles on the floor but it accidentally hit my sister's head. then my mom was scolding me and was threatening to leave me there alone and I wasn't listening and all that caught my ears were my elder brother's words, 'she think just because it's her birthday she can do what she likes.'

my eyes widened in my head and I thought to myself, 'it's my birthday?' then from that day onwards I vowed to remember everybody's birthday and I can't forget them till today. mine included. ^-^

it's my birthday it's my birthday it's my birthday it's my birthday it's my birthday~ lalalala~

happy happy sixteenth birthday to meeee~
I annoy the crap out of most people~
say some words to make them mad,
then I ignore them like they are some kind of crap~
but still they thought I was a friend
so friends, what the heck you're stuck with me~
no matter what I do promise me you'll stay there like glued -
and sing happy birthday to meee!

JAdeE!, 6B class of 2004, sapo 6, 2a8 class of 2006, 4a11 class of 2008 and my almost forgot me friends in SE - you guys are all where I could feel like we were all family. and it's cool.

and too a million thank yous to my family - papa mummy tsing tsing joseph john - for sharing all sorts of jokes and making life not really that hard to live past afterall although sometimes it really felt like hell at home but it was all okay the next day or sometimes the next week. :D then there are also times when I have my mood swings , thank you for being there so I can slam the door being so friggin sure someone would hear it and get mad at me. muahaha. I will pray whole heartedly for all of your well being . prayers does wonders aye! (:

13 years of memories.
seriously okay, my first memory was my third birthday.
the best had yet to come.
I'll be believing Him for miracles.
and in Him is my safe refuge.

Rebecca in thanks,
signed off.

but only temporarily signing off. (:

No comments: