20080624

cookies & sucky-meeting

I'm trying very hard for the total number of posts to reach 70. not that I heart heart heart heart number 7; just that 70 can be divided by 10 and 68 can't. (:




i'm bs-ing. bear with me.

bleugh. I've been updating everyday it seemed. anyway, my 24 hrs starvation went on well as you can see, I'm still alive and well. so no, you don't have to visit me in the hospital. thank you very much for your concern, pfft.

a guy that murdered a girl's family but he likes the girl. anyone have any idea how the guy's suppose to meluahkan perasaan and the girl HAVE to accept. anyone? well, tell me anyway, if you've got nothing better to do. that's why you're reading this post anyway. xD


i've accidentally read the RSS read in my phone (which used to be my sister's) and there were some blog posts from her blog from about just recently last year, I think. I've noticed how insigficant I seem in her eyes. so insignificant that it's as if I've never even existed. no, don't comment on anything regarding this. I shall ignore completely if any were given. just for the record, I'm not suffering from some stupid self-pity disease cause that is so 5 years ago. and these stuff have no relapse like cancers, so shut up about it already. ):



ANYWAYS, cai ling was kind enough to bring a 8cm thick recipe book to lend it to me today! see what I've baked so far. (:



carrot cake

something chocolate muffin with something

lemon filled biscuit with crust.

peach pie.


how la, do you think it's possible for me to bake all of it in one day? Besides, I CAN'T BAKE. how do you even for 0.0000000000000000001% chance EVER even thought that I could create such art? oh yeah, it's possible, in zz land.

pfft, I can't help worrying. for everything, from food to food! ):

anyway, super-bored me took a picture of me.


KPA's pameran troop suck. I mean it. ): I shud've went for prayer meeting instead. remind me to atten SU this Friday! I might forget, distracting myself towards some other insignificant things. well, yes.

till then.
entrust all things unto the Lord.

No comments: