20080607

KL trip

Wonderland Online!


Latest addiction above. ^^ it's a really very addictive game, well, at least for people like me it is .. mainly because you DON'T DIE. and that's a very good thing.



alvin, see, I'm always online just that msn is too laggy for wonderland. ^^D



so anyway,

on Agung's birthday, which is today.. after fetching my sister to Istana Budaya for her practice for KL Fest sometime later in the year, my mother and I, got really happy and ended up in Pavilion KL! huahuahuahua.




oh pfft. my finger was in the way, I was rushing to cross the road anyways. We parked at Pavilion then walked around a little, and went to Star Hill, then to KL Plaza - which is said to be sold off already. means Clearance SALE !

I actually found a very nice blouse, rare for me to find anything appealing. BUT I still manage to spot one ,but apparently the collar is stretched until the end of my shoulder .. and I wouldn't like any random dudes come checking me out . So, I went away.. leaving it behind !argh. oh well.

When we went back to Pavilion,


El Smith(is it spelled like that?) students were choir-ing away! the international school .. yeah, I KNOW my camera skills sucks; my comment to their singing - WAY better than any of the ones I've heard to far. tho it's a lil' soft, their voices i meant.

guess what, there are lots of hot chicks there ^^

I didn't found any lengchai AT ALL. can't help making me wonder what happen to all the lengchais. sigh, but it's true lah .. all the good and handsome men are either married or gay. bummer sial. ):

we decided to go home anyway,

it costed RM4 for 2 hrs. then I saw this sign ! (look at the picture below lah)

I'm never going to get my Free parking. hahahaha. not like we didn't bought anything, we did! actually, but in KL Plaza. hahah, we are poor people lah . oh yea! we had tea in The Loaf. uhm, in Pavilion.

2 stale bread + quarter cup of mocha = RM15

no, seriously, the bread was, I suspect , over night stock. and the mocha was 3/4 cup foam. and they charged us RM15 ! so not worth it. should've just went to Donut Empire in OUG Plaza ,their bread are 100% more fresh than Loaf's .

oh sorry, you didn't see my criticism. please do visit The Loaf and waste your money. please do, or I'll feel guilty .(:

gahahaha, after that ! we PLANNED to go to China Street . I never went there before ,passed by , TONS of times. but walking THROUGH it is another story all together.

but the rain killed my little hope.

so we headed home, passed by the High Court.

see, you can actually see the raindrops that were temporarily stucked to the window. I'm no liar. the rain really DID killed my hope.

pfft. and I was suggesting another death duel on badminton with my mother. She's good I tell you. though, not as energetic as I am. she was tired after 10 minutes . but it sure made me sweat a lot. I mean, playing with my brother I also sweat la, cause he learnt this lousy trick of hitting hard then soft .. sigh . I'm still victorious over him (: right, John?

my right hand havent fully recovered from the over usage of energy yet. haha, it was really fun. even my father joined in the match. VERY rare.

Jalan Klang Lama.

see the clouds? they are GREY. means it was raining when i took that picture. and you all go ' duh !' that was before Taman Desa .

and my mom was like saying, 'why you what also take picture one? sot one ah you.. ' I'm not crazy, darling mother. I'm keeping memory of this trip , so that when I grow old one day, I'll look into my blog and say ,'my youth was so friggin great ! I didn't had to pay a single cent for that increased price of oil which now costs about RM100/litre '

hahahahha. oops. :X

you didn't see that, you didn't see that !I'm going off to continue Wonderland. I wonder if it will really cost that much one day .

No comments: