20080618

thirty-six more to go.

HAH. Sue Yin and Karr Man are DEFINITELY getting one bar of kit-kat each.

well anyway, we ( yvonne , beh (40% chance) , sue yin, karr man (see lah, she says), li pheng (i think) and ME!!! ) are going to celebrate Sue Yin and Karr Man's sweet sweet sweeeeeet, manis 16th birthday tomorrow. by watching KungFu Panda!! huahuahuahua. stupid 3D animal-talking movie. pffffft. -.-

don't misunderstand; I heart stupid 3D animal-talking movies. (: I really do !!

anyway,

I went to UH today at around 4.30pm to help out the small kids there learn how to make a FISH. ((: oh yeah! I learnt how to make a fish, you don't know how to make one, do you? DO YOU?? :P

yeah, I met this 14 yrs old girl. her name is Qiao Ling(?) I didn't heard properly.. but yeah, I'll call her that then. I was left there alone to teach her how to make a fish. so after much awkward pauses and stupid grins (that I mentioned about last Wednesday) we suceeded in making a fish!! yeaahh!!

-.-

damn, I'm jealous of her hair. I'm not insulting or anything, seriously, she rocks.

yeah well, she's really pretty. probably a 150% more prettier than I, no, make that a 170%. ho, and she don't argue. lovely child, but I bet she was thinking in her heart what a loser I must looked like. lol. I mean I was standing there, staring at her making her fish and kept quiet. pfft. I suck at this entertaining kids thing.

here's Go the Distance.


Disney Mania 4 - 17. Go the Distance.mp3 -



I am apparently trying to play this song on piano, but I fail 9. ahahahaha, I've been playing it since last month. suck right? OF COURSE NOT. huhh.. if you say I suck, you play lahh. humph. ok lah, I know you people can play better than me -.-

now, time for Accounts tuition!

oh oh yeah. 12th July '08 - Food & Fun fair in HSG. come get your tickets from ME!! (((: no matter where you are, just make sure you fly into Taman Yarl for this event. remember to buy from me ahhhhhhhhh.............. . . . ... .. ..

No comments: