20080616

rapid update.

oookay, I've got only 8 minutes to finish up my post. so this is going to be reeeeal fast.

tv3, 2.30 - 3.30pm, monday to friday, Anakku bukan anakku. although an Indonesian tv series, it will rock your socks off! heh heh heh. it teaches you more about work of sin, which means you're tempted into sinning. in this movie, you can actually see the satan talking and appearing in person.

anyway,
today we played badminton as usual during our PJ lesson, and boy was it hot. I was sweating even though I didn't move an inch. pffft. see, global warming is bad. so stop switching on the air-conds lah!

*switches on air-cond* :D

hmm hmm. my new short term goal - grab a postion in front of po chi ((: I realize that she's getting way too in front of me ad. huahuahua.

o, oh .. yea.

Proposal Daisakusen came out yesterday! they cut a lot of scenes Lor. IS that suppose to happen? NO! i tell you. no no no no no, it's not suppose to happen! -.- and I forgot to watch Heroes AGAIN. WHY LAH! maybe because I went out for dinner last night. bummer sial. crazy crap.

haa.

I.saw.him.again.today!

it's been such a long time since such words appeared in my blog posts. xD anyway, yes I saw him today. he was holding a camera in hand and was taking pictures. of who, I don't really know. but he was just right where I could see him clearly. Oh God, THANK YOU !!

I've promised myself one thing last night,

that I'll do everything for God. and for God alone. but somehow this post don't seem like it. xD by the way, do any of you know that Christ is coming REALLY soon? go, go read Revelations for confirmation and look around the Earth. things are changing in a rapidly.

are you equipped?
- SU SMKSS tag line '08

No comments: