20080614

maple 3rd yr anniversary!

is the anniversary thing spelt right? it looks kinda weird, and .. weird.

so blah the whole thing, I've suceeded in installing maple. which now takes up 940mb of my C Drive , it was 500 + just one year ago. imagine that. now ya'll can go ' whoa~~ ' xD yeah well, there are too many quests which I gave up on doing them all from the beginning again , and maple is LAGGING. bummer sial.

that's actually why I found the time to blog lah, but actually I'm suppose to be exercising right now, you know, to burn off excess fat.

! I went to OUG just now.. at arnd 1-3pm to do kerja amal. so called lah, then abt 2pm Cai Ling brought me around OUG to find food. ahhh~ syurga, syurga ! but to our dismay, a shop which I heard is suppose to produce a huge bowl of ice kacang served us soy bean instead of ice kacang. so i got pissed and say 'drink it yourself lah, soya bean! pfffft.'

..

if you believed i said that, you obviously don't know me much. anyway, this is what really happened, I shaked my head and say No. so we left the stupid restaurant and went to a place which I assumed to hv ice kacang, but didn't have either. so i ordered apple juice while cai ling ordered carrot juice (how do people actually drink carrot juice?) ; it was such a tiny little cup! we've been suffering under the stupid scorching sun and had been burning off more calories than we're supposed to, so we finished it in about i dunno, 2 minutes? breaks in between sips lah, duh.

ahh, then we went to Star Bookstore and read comics. xD actually only cai ling read - Cat Street. which is another product by Yoko Kamio, author of Hana Yori Dango. I did the browsing, and guess what?! I found hana yori dango! AHHHHH~~~ ((: bangga betul. (((((: but the series was not completed and I didn't have to read to know the story by heart, haha. so I went on browsing and browsing books after books and at 3.06pm we went for pisang goreng.

the huge huge ones.

I actually have a picture of it, but I'm too lazy to upload, so too bad lAh~ :P the store is in front of a restaurant that sells lui cha (hakka food - hard rice + A LOT of vegetables + soup), somewhere a little after BHPetrol. hua hua hua, then cai ling just had to go and tell me,

"do you know that bananas have the most calories (of all fruits, i pressume)?"

*twitch* *twitch* ah, oh fine. at least I get to eat my huge pisang goreng which my sister didn't give me one as promised. you know what she gave me instead? she gave me four packets of Lexus cheese clammed biscuits. I seriously prefer pisang goreng than THAT. though it's really addictive. xD BUT I STILL WANT MY PISANG GORENG !!!!

fuh, oh yeah. I was supposed to go to church, yes, I did arrived in church for youth. at 3.46pm, because I walked all the way from OUG . see, all the calories gone, neutral.. ahahaha, I doubt it. -.- anyway, I reached, have little qualms about the friendliness people passed me by showed. stare around, wondering where to go. saw Stephen in the chapel talking, went in put my back down, walked out - to restroom, out again .. went to the sanctuary and sweat like crazy. maklumlah, no fans and aircond not on.

so you see, I've sweated away even the calories of the apple juice. heh heh heh.

well at 4.05pm I decided that going home would be a better option so I dashed into the chapel, made an eye-contact apology to whoever was speaking and walked back home. bought a Squirtz ice cream on my way home. man, did it killed my teeth. sour and cold. bleugh. ok lah, it was nice.

i saw my stupid distorted face in the mirror and realised that i looked as if i've just been out of a shower. my clothes were wet also. -.- I wonder how did that happened. ahah, so you see. lesson of the day is that you should keep your mind focused on one matlamat. jgnlah change. look at me, went to church, when i couldve went back home straight. and sweated doubly extra.

ahnyway. be prepared. is what i wanted to say. lolz. no connection langsung. I KNOW LAH. pffft.

No comments: